FWD: He's Dead Jim! Saddam Hussen hanged until he was dead, dead, dead!

Old December 30th 06, 04:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
OM[_4_]

Default FWD: He's Dead Jim! Saddam Hussen hanged until he was dead, dead, dead!

....CNN's reporting it. M$NBC is reporting it. Even FOX "News" is
reporting it. Hell, even I'm covering it on OMBlog. In any case, he's
got a new necktie and is not just a little bit taller, and a whole lot
deader. Too bad they didn't do this on Chrisnukkah, because we could
have used the present!

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old December 30th 06, 04:47 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:10:02 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

http://www.transterrestrial.com/arch...56.html#008256
Old December 30th 06, 06:12 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

OM wrote:
...CNN's reporting it. M$NBC is reporting it. Even FOX "News" is
reporting it. Hell, even I'm covering it on OMBlog. In any case, he's
got a new necktie and is not just a little bit taller, and a whole lot
deader.

No, he's not. I just saw him at the 7-11 with Elvis.

Old December 30th 06, 05:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

http://www.transterrestrial.com/arch...56.html#008256

Ah... nothing like "Hate For The Holidays". ;-)

Pat
Old December 30th 06, 06:33 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:56:21 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in

Rand Simberg wrote:

http://www.transterrestrial.com/arch...56.html#008256

Ah... nothing like "Hate For The Holidays". ;-)

Who said anything about "hate"?

I guess, like "racism," this is just another misuse of words when one
has no actual arguments.
Old December 30th 06, 08:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Scott Hedrick

"OM" wrote in message
...CNN's reporting it. M$NBC is reporting it. Even FOX "News" is
reporting it. Hell, even I'm covering it on OMBlog. In any case, he's
got a new necktie and is not just a little bit taller, and a whole lot
deader. Too bad they didn't do this on Chrisnukkah, because we could
have used the present!

Doing it on a Suuni holiday is going to aggravate the problem. Better to
have waited one more day.

His followers are still going to go ape****, but now you've insulted Islam
as well as Saddam.

Personally, I'd prefer slowly raising the rope as opposed to letting him
drop.

Old December 30th 06, 08:25 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Charles Buckley

Pat Flannery wrote:

Rand Simberg wrote:

http://www.transterrestrial.com/arch...56.html#008256

Ah... nothing like "Hate For The Holidays". ;-)

Pat

Wow, that was almost verbatim the same official statement made by
the Iranian government..

Old December 30th 06, 08:49 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
David Higgins

Scott Hedrick wrote:

Personally, I'd prefer slowly raising the rope as opposed to letting him
drop.

Personally? I'd prefer our government had actually focused on bin
Laden, and it was his execution we were discussing here.
Old December 30th 06, 10:11 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Rand Simberg wrote:

Who said anything about "hate"?

I guess, like "racism," this is just another misuse of words when one
has no actual arguments.

He was a murderous asshole, and now the murderous asshole's dead.
And the way things are going over there at the moment, that's about all
one can say with any degree of surety at this point in time.

Pat
Old December 30th 06, 11:01 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Charles Buckley wrote:

Ah... nothing like "Hate For The Holidays". ;-)

Pat

Wow, that was almost verbatim the same official statement made by
the Iranian government..

Oh, they think it was great!
And why not?
They're looking at those major Shia regions with all the oil on their
eastern border; that they're going to lap up like a Persian cat purring
over a saucer of warm chocolate milk.
http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Iraq/10093356.html
"Iranian state TV hailed the hanging of Saddam who waged war with Iran
from 1980-88. 'With the execution of Saddam, the life dossier of one of
the world's most criminal dictators was closed,' state-run television
reported yesterday.'
But surprisingly, Hindu India's reaction was different:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...how/997297.cms
These are of course the people we were supposed to give the plutonium
breeder reactor to stave off an incipient radical Pakistani Islamic threat.
Meanwhile, down Vatican way:
http://www.theindiancatholic.com/newsread.asp?nid=5364
Yup... "death is bad" even to stop bad people.
God must judge them, not man.
Funny... you didn't have that opinion when you were bringing ammo to the
88 mm flak guns taking potshots at our B-17s in 1944, did you, you Hun

Pat

DEAD Starlord Amateur Astronomy 21 May 6th 06 11:05 PM
Red and Your Dead G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 13 February 8th 06 02:52 PM
With shuttle's fate largely sealed,does that mean winged spaceship is dead,and will remain dead in the forseeable future? [email protected] Space Shuttle 25 January 19th 06 10:21 AM
LIST OF DEAD AND/OR BRAIN-DEAD ANTHROPOLOGISTS -- Glaring Proof on eBay. Ed Conrad Astronomy Misc 0 January 2nd 06 11:52 AM