Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

Old October 13th 11, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

Old October 13th 11, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 13, 2:47*pm, "Rocky" wrote:
Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
*http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

Old October 13th 11, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:
Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours.

be specific please

Old October 14th 11, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 13, 3:17*pm, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours..

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

Supposedly we can detect and measure anything moving along at 99.9999%
c (aka LHC), and yet there's still no objective detection or
measurement of any new or first-time gravity, and I'm not the one and
only independent interpretation which supports this FTL gravity thing
is is sort of required.
http://metaresearch.org/cosmology/speed_of_gravity.asp
"A direct experimental verification in the laboratory that gravity
propagates faster than light may now be possible. The protocol and
preliminary results were reported in (Walker, 1997)."

FTLG shouldn't be problematic, because the reciprocal or loop of G at
2c might actually reinforce SR and GR.

I tend to favor that gravity is simply a CW photon that's forever
expanding at something faster than c, which might also help to explain
what's perceived as having been pulling our universe apart.

If gravity were limited as to c, then perhaps neutron stars should be
invisible because of their having a surface gravity of something near
or greater than 3e8 m/sec. In other words, FTLG seems always out of
phase with ordinary photons, so that they don't cancel out unless the
surface gravity nears 6e8 m/sec.

I do not have a test or other objective proof-positive as to gravity
being worth 2c, but equally others can't seem to prove otherwise.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 14th 11, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"David Staup" wrote in message

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:
Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours.

be specific please

GuthBall always tries to beat "c". Started off as a teen, when he tried to
measure the speed at which his stinky farts spread ... blew off his nutz
in the process, giving rise to his high-pitched vibrato voice.
Other than that. he's got nothing.

Old October 14th 11, 03:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU'RE INSANE, GOOF!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:43:54 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

Brad Guth, ANYONE DOUBT ME?

Old October 14th 11, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

BULL****, Rocky!

THIS IS COMING FROM SOME ****ED IN THE HEAD RUSSIAN DRUNK! A SURE
SIGN THAT HE'S INSANE!

DOOM AND GLOOM FOREVER!

WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!

2012'S COMING REAL SOON NOW!

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!

BET ON IT!

Saul Levy

Old October 14th 11, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Old October 14th 11, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Most of whatever got recorded by Einstein, Planck and numerous others
were initially imaginations. So, just imagine what this
interpretation could lead to.

BTW; so what if that force of gravity moves at 2c or faster?

If the oncoming gravity wave that's supposedly 100 billion light years
long (assuming that's some kind of spiral wave that going to
eventually get us) is only moving towards us at c, then perhaps we've
got many millions of years to finish off this planet and consume a few
others before we run ourselves out of options.

It seems having your galaxy black hole(s) turn into another quasar,
like that distant galaxy that has their surrounding molecular cloud of
water worth 1.4e14 times the mass of all water associated with Earth,
as such would be even worse than getting nailed by that gravity wave.
Then we have the GA that's gathering or pulling in thousands of
galaxies (including ours) to their likely demise, although being rear-
ended by the 300 km/s faster Andromeda galaxy isn't exactly a failsafe
outcome for us either.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old October 14th 11, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Oct 13, 2:47 pm, "Rocky" wrote:

Deadly Gravity Wave Approaching EARTH
http://youtu.be/96cB-HUpAXU

Uploaded by J7409 on Oct 13, 2011

I believe gravity has a 2c velocity, if not faster.

I'm curious bradly, just what observations led to this "belief " of
yours.

be specific please

I do not believe that we can stop photons dead in their tracks if the
force of gravity is only worth c.

snip the rest of your beliefs

I asked for observations, not imaginations

now be specific

Most of whatever got recorded by Einstein, Planck and numerous others
were initially imaginations. So, just imagine what this
interpretation could lead to.

science starts with observation not imagination.

so, last chance, from what observations do you base your hypothesis?