What if(on the great Attractor)

Old November 23rd 08, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on the great Attractor)

It goes like this. All observers have to see themselves as the center of
the universes it is expanding. Reason is we see galaxies moving apart
from each other Fact is Hubble told us they are moving apart at a speed
proportional to their distance from us (Hubble flow law) Seems we call
this flowing THE GREAT ATTRACTOR Yes the great attractor fits well with
my convex space(another direction of gravitation) I even read this force
of gravity is estimated to have a mass of 5X10^15 Suns I am
thinking this great mass has to fit in with that unknown Dark Matter
Just thought that gave me an idea on dark matter and its key kind of
explained that gravitons have to go through matter with very little
rub(reaction) much like neutrinos Go figure TreBert

Old November 23rd 08, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 23, 9:15 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
It goes like this. All observers have to see themselves as the center of
the universes it is expanding. Reason is we see galaxies moving apart
from each other Fact is Hubble told us they are moving apart at a speed
proportional to their distance from us (Hubble flow law) Seems we call
this flowing THE GREAT ATTRACTOR Yes the great attractor fits well with
my convex space(another direction of gravitation) I even read this force
of gravity is estimated to have a mass of 5X10^15 Suns I am
thinking this great mass has to fit in with that unknown Dark Matter
Just thought that gave me an idea on dark matter and its key kind of
explained that gravitons have to go through matter with very little
rub(reaction) much like neutrinos Go figure TreBert

When all those hundreds of galaxies suddenly merge at 1400+ km/s, it's
certainly going to light up those trillions upon trillions of lives,
isn't it.

Not all NOVA events are limited as to the natural evolution of stars.
There's plenty of rogue and weird orbital stuff out there that’s
either gravity attracted to or simply runs into other stuff, like
Andromeda and our Milky Way are most likely to some extent going to
merge.

Clearly our universe does not always work according to those regular
laws of physics, because if it did we wouldn’t be wasting such talents
and trillions upon trillions of our hard earned loot in trying to
figure it out. Apparently off-world physics is different than
terrestrial physics, especially if you accept things NASA/Apollo.

Here’s my latest theory for the old think-tank gipper (hoping that
I'll get to keep my head). The LHC may in fact do us in, however
there’s always Sirius, the next NOVA of our very own local cosmic
demise.

I’ll suggest for a little topic argument sake, that should a Jupiter
class of gas giant enter our passive sun at 32+ km/s, and as such it
isn’t going in without causing a truly horrific reaction. Now try to
imagine a 63x Jupiter/(Sirius C) encountering either Sirius A or B.
How safe are we at 8.6 light years? (not very)

BTW; gravity sucks, electrons suck, black holes suck, dark matter
seems suck worthy, the magnetic and electrostatic force mostly sucks.
Does anti-matter always suck, and do all of those 1e100 photons/atom
suck?

Scientists Detect Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Across Billions of Light Years
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...dark_flow.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_attractor
“The Great Attractor is a gravity anomaly in intergalactic space
within the range of the Centaurus Supercluster that reveals the
existence of a localised concentration of mass equivalent to tens of
thousands of Milky Ways, observable by its effect on the motion of
galaxies and their associated clusters over a region hundreds of
millions of light years across.”

“These galaxies are all redshifted, in accordance with the Hubble
Flow, indicating that they are receding relative to us and to each
other, but the variations in their redshift are sufficient to reveal
the existence of the anomaly. The variations in their redshifts are
known as peculiar velocities, and cover a range from about +700 km/s
to -700 km/s, depending on the angular deviation from the direction to
the Great Attractor.”

Color me kinda silly, but -700 km/s seems a good amount of blueshift
taking place for a universe that’s supposedly forever expanding. What
gives?

What's going to happen when "The Great Attractor" or that "Dark Flow"
combines those hundreds of galaxies that'll arrive at the closing
velocity of 1400+ km/s?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”
Old November 23rd 08, 09:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

It goes like this. All observers have to see themselves as the center of
the universes it is expanding. Reason is we see galaxies moving apart
from each other Fact is Hubble told us they are moving apart at a speed
proportional to their distance from us (Hubble flow law) Seems we call
this flowing THE GREAT ATTRACTOR Yes the great attractor fits well with
my convex space(another direction of gravitation) I even read this force
of gravity is estimated to have a mass of 5X10^15 Suns I am
thinking this great mass has to fit in with that unknown Dark Matter
Just thought that gave me an idea on dark matter and its key kind of
explained that gravitons have to go through matter with very little
rub(reaction) much like neutrinos Go figure TreBert

Actually, Bert, the Great Attractor is a gravitational
anomaly that goes counter to the Hubble Flow. It is
a deviation from uniform expansion of the universe.
Its location was finally determined in 1986 after
nearly 15 years of intense study.

The Great Attractor is situated at a distance of
somewhere between 150 million and 250 million
light years (the latter being the most recent
estimate) from the Milky Way, in the direction of
the Hydra and Centaurus constellations...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_attractor

It is very difficult to study because of its location in
the "zone of avoidance". This is what astronomers
call that part of the night sky that's blocked by the
Milky Way.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a
citizen of the world." Socrates

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old November 23rd 08, 09:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Timberwoof[_2_]

In article ,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

It goes like this. All observers have to see themselves as the center of
the universes it is expanding. Reason is we see galaxies moving apart
from each other Fact is Hubble told us they are moving apart at a speed
proportional to their distance from us

Not just Hubble says this, but so does any astronomer with a
spectroscope.

(Hubble flow law)

Hubble's Law.

Who, other than you, calls it "Hubble flow law"?

Seems we call
this flowing THE GREAT ATTRACTOR

Nope. The Great Attractor is a nearby supercluster of galaxies that is
attracting our cluster of galaxies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor

Well, since you got your basic facts all wrong, it is no surprise that
the rest of this reads like word salad...

Yes the great attractor fits well with
my convex space(another direction of gravitation) I even read this force
of gravity is estimated to have a mass of 5X10^15 Suns I am
thinking this great mass has to fit in with that unknown Dark Matter
Just thought that gave me an idea on dark matter and its key kind of
explained that gravitons have to go through matter with very little
rub(reaction) much like neutrinos Go figure TreBert

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com
People who can't spell get kicked out of Hogwarts.
Old November 23rd 08, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Timberwoof[_2_]

In article
,
BradGuth wrote:

Clearly our universe does not always work according to those regular
laws of physics, because if it did we wouldnąt be wasting such talents
and trillions upon trillions of our hard earned loot in trying to
figure it out. Apparently off-world physics is different than
terrestrial physics, especially if you accept things NASA/Apollo.

Total and complete bull**** based on an incomplete understanding of the
facts.

Old November 23rd 08, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

TW I like flow,and I sure I am not the only one using it. All this I
remember reading oc likes using flow a lot for his push gravity theory.
Hubble made the law. I might not be 100% right,but you have me 100%
wrong. I think I am 95% right. go figure I think my thoughts can be
shown close enough,and I like to eat salad.,but do not have to eat the
words of this What if You TW are just another Cactus Saul. Just a
parrot brain. TreBert

Old November 23rd 08, 11:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 23, 1:41 pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
TW I like flow,and I sure I am not the only one using it. All this I
remember reading oc likes using flow a lot for his push gravity theory.
Hubble made the law. I might not be 100% right,but you have me 100%
wrong. I think I am 95% right. go figure I think my thoughts can be
shown close enough,and I like to eat salad.,but do not have to eat the
words of this What if You TW are just another Cactus Saul. Just a
parrot brain. TreBert

Two soiled sheets of the same toilet paper. Apparently these Zionist/
Nazis don't like to waste their toilet paper, especially when their
brown noses can always come in so handy.

It's really the pits when these parrot dictators are having another
bad global domination day.

~ BG
Old November 24th 08, 11:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Timberwoof" wrote...
in message
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

It goes like this. All observers have to see themselves as the center of
the universes it is expanding. Reason is we see galaxies moving apart
from each other Fact is Hubble told us they are moving apart at a speed
proportional to their distance from us

Not just Hubble says this, but so does any astronomer with a
spectroscope.

(Hubble flow law)

Hubble's Law.

Who, other than you, calls it "Hubble flow law"?

Whatsamatter, TW? You get up on the wrong side
of the bed this morning?

Officially it's "Hubble's law". However it's often
referred to as the Hubble flow or the Hubble flow
law.

Seems we call
this flowing THE GREAT ATTRACTOR

Nope. The Great Attractor is a nearby supercluster of galaxies that is
attracting our cluster of galaxies.

Nope. The Great Attractor is an invisible gravity
anomaly in intergalactic space within the range
of the Centaurus supercluster. It's roughly about
250 million light years away. Hard to study, too,
since it's location in the sky is obscured by the
Milky Way (the "zone of avoidance").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor

Well, since you got your basic facts all wrong, it is no surprise that
the rest of this reads like word salad...

Yes the great attractor fits well with
my convex space(another direction of gravitation) I even read this force
of gravity is estimated to have a mass of 5X10^15 Suns I am
thinking this great mass has to fit in with that unknown Dark Matter
Just thought that gave me an idea on dark matter and its key kind of
explained that gravitons have to go through matter with very little
rub(reaction) much like neutrinos Go figure TreBert

--
Timberwoof me at timberwoof dot com http://www.timberwoof.com
People who can't spell get kicked out of Hogwarts.

Why don't you argue about something worthwhile?
Like for example, what causes gravitation?

What are you so scared of?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old November 24th 08, 01:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 24, 3:57 am, "Painius" wrote:
"Timberwoof" wrote...

in ...

In article ,
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

[...]

Perhaps they is scared of what God's "Great Attractor" is going to
turn itself into, a SMBH that'll summarily suck everything else into
its domain (including us).

Combining galaxies at 1400+ km/s should be rather impressive, though
too bad for the nearly countless trillions upon trillions of
intelligent other lives that'll have to vanish along with most
everything else.

~ BG
Old November 24th 08, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Painius, asking 'TW':

Why don't you argue about something
worthwhile? Like for example, what
causes gravitation?

Hell, he already did "fill in the blank" come to think of it.

Gravity is caused by (drumm roll please) :
Ta-daaa ----

FALLING MATTER !!