#26 balloon experiment to garner how Sloan Great Wall is configured ;

Old May 12th 08, 09:16 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #26 balloon experiment to garner how Sloan Great Wall is configured ;

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(much snipped)

Now the shape of the Sloan Great Wall and Great Wall looks like this
from Mr. Juric's website, and I hope that my ascii rendering comes
through upon posting for often they seem to miscarriage once posted.

shaped like this

--------------______
-------------

--------------______
------------- Sloan Great Wall

--------------______
-------------

They look like concentric C, only where the C is rotated 110degrees to
the right

--------------______------------------- CfA2 Great Wall

The Great Wall looks like a C rotated 90degrees to the right.

Now using this Caltech website:
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

Tonight I tried a balloon experiment to see if I can duplicate the C-
pattern for the
Sloan Great Wall and Great Wall and to see if I can get that blue ring
of the
Perseus-Pisces Supercluster.

What I did was take a balloon and draw upon a sphere shaped balloon a
Double Slit
Intereference pattern with a magic marker. Then I deformed the balloon
into a nipple shape
and I easily got the rotated C pattern of the Sloan Great Wall.

Then I drew another interference pattern shaped as a circle on a
spherical balloon and when done I then deformed
the balloon into a sausage lobe shape and the circle shape became a
ellipse.

Now what is interesting is to correlate the C-pattern of the Great
Walls to see if the axis
of them is connected to the axis of the Perseus-Pisces Ring.

From what I can make of the Caltech Website, the axis of the
concentric C's of Sloan Great
wall and the axis of the Great Wall when extended become the axis of
the Perseus-Pisces
Ring.

If you do not believe me, it is easy to go to this website
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/
and to extend the Axis of the Great Walls and you will find that they
become the P-P
Ring axis. Now I tried looking for the reported coordinate numbers of
the Great Walls
and the axis of the P-P Ring and the information was not available.
There has not been
much made of the P-P Ring in the science literature, perhaps because
no-one took it serious
before.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 12th 08, 03:32 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

On May 12, 4:16*am, wrote:
*Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

(much snipped)

What I did was take a balloon and draw upon a sphere shaped balloon a
Double Slit
Intereference pattern with a magic marker. Then I deformed the balloon
into a nipple shape
and I easily got the rotated C pattern of the Sloan Great Wall.

I find this experimental kind of approach is very refreshing. At leat
it's more fun to read than any of that "Superstring Theory" thing.

Old May 12th 08, 06:38 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.math
[email protected]

Default #27 pattern of galaxies from Caltech website outlines a Lobe of 5f6

From this website of Caltech on the distribution of galaxies in the
Cosmos:
http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

If you scroll down about 3/4 of the website you come to a series of
about 7 or 8 pictures of the
"z" distance. And focus especially on the "blue z distance" where you
can see quite clearly a
blue Ring of the P-P Ring (Perseus-Pisces and the Pavo-Indus
superclusters).

You can see the Ring in the green only it is more faint than the blue
and smaller.

z 0.01 is the purple ellipse Ring and is larger than the successor
blue ring

0.01 z 0.02 is the blue ellipse Ring is larger than the successor
green ring

0.03 z 0.04 is the ellipse green Ring and is larger than its
successor yellow ring

0.04 z 0.05 is the yellow Ring and is larger than its successor
red ring

z 0.06 which is the red ring and the smallest ring but the color red
is so dense
that it seems to cover the entire cosmic sphere of galaxies

I believe there is enough of a pattern to say that the red most
distant galaxies form
Great Walls in the "nipple of the Cosmos" This nipple is the nipple of
a Lobe of the
5f6 of a Plutonium Atom Totality. If you extend the axis of this
smallest lobe created
by the Sloan Great Wall and the Great Wall that this extended axis
coincides with the
axis of the series of Rings from red through yellow through green
through blue through
purple. It means the Milky Way is far away from the Nuclear Center of
our Universe which
is located near to the Great Attractor, Great Wall and Sloan Great
Wall.

The fact that we can mapp the galactic distribution from both southern
and northern hemispheres
and where these Rings continue and connect to each other means that
the Cosmos is
shaped in a Ellipse, since we can see the front and the backsides of
large structures.
Because the Rings get larger the further one moves from the Sloan
Great Wall indicates the
ellipse geometry of the Cosmos is a Lobe shaped geometry. A picture of
the 5f6 is best obtained
from this reference: Seaborg & Loveland book The Elements Beyond
Uranium 1990 on pages
72- 73

I would need the data of numbers to verify that the Rings become
smaller moving from
Milky Way to Sloan Great Wall and also need the data to verify that
the axis formed in
each successive Rings line up and coincide with one another.

Also, I should mention that the Tifft quantized galaxy speeds or
quantized galaxy distances
should also help in the verification. Because in an Atom Totality, not
only are the galaxies
forming perfect geometrical patterns since they are formed from a
Cosmic Double Slit Experiment
but also their speeds are quantized.

Nice to see all these facts and data coming together into one final
picture -- our Universe
is a Atom.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

#16 Great Bootes Void and Sloan Great Wall gives us the Axis of the [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 8th 08 06:51 PM
The Great Wall of Space Mark Earnest Misc 5 July 15th 06 12:11 PM
GREAT WALL OF CHINA - JOHN PAZMINO Astronomy Misc 0 August 27th 04 05:08 AM
The Great Wall of China John Ton Space Shuttle 1 April 20th 04 02:50 PM
The Great Wall of China Martin Dunn History 11 February 17th 04 03:02 PM