sci.space.news feedon holiday?

Old August 7th 16, 08:28 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default sci.space.news feedon holiday?

Not seen anything for sometime.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old August 8th 16, 09:25 AM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

Brian Gaff submitted this idea :
Nothing since 23rd July.
Brian

There were posts on July 30 and August 01. Prior to that, July 15 and
July 18.

/dps

--
There's nothing inherently wrong with Big Data. What matters, as it
does for Arnold Lund in California or Richard Rothman in Baltimore, are
Old August 8th 16, 05:55 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Well I've just put in albasani and that too ended on 23rd July. could there
be a general propogation issue in Europe?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

says...

Nothing since 23rd July.

Cross-check against Google Groups to see if your news server is
delivering everything.

Jeff

Old August 9th 16, 08:16 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Unfortunately that google interface is almost impossible to use for blind
people these days. That could be considered to be a good thing though..:-)
Brian

--
----- -

"Snidely" wrote in message
After serious thinking Brian Gaff wrote :
Well I've just put in albasani and that too ended on 23rd July. could
there be a general propogation issue in Europe?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

says...

Nothing since 23rd July.

Cross-check against Google Groups to see if your news server is
delivering everything.

Jeff
-- All opinions posted by me on Usenet News are mine, and mine alone.

Sorry, I was confused about which group you were questioning.

It could be Ron Baalke is taking his vacation, and no one else is doing
the postings while he's gone. (Once upon a time, wasn't Peter Yee also
involved in forwarding official NASA posts?)

NASA posts on SSS don't use a personal name for "author".

/dps

--
Ieri, oggi, domani