NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON : CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Old July 14th 14, 12:05 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON : CONSPIRACY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

http://fr.scribd.com/doc/232184286/n...r-ies-v5-0-pdf
Neil deGrasse Tyson: "BEGINNING IN 1905, investigations into the behavior of light got positively spooky. That year, Einstein published his special theory of relativity, in which he ratcheted up M & M's [Michelson & Morley's] null result to an audacious level. The speed of light in empty space, he declared, is a universal constant, no matter the speed of the light-emitting source or the speed of the person doing the measuring. (...) Einstein was right, of course, and the implications are staggering. If everyone, everywhere and at all times, is to measure the same speed for the beam from your imaginary spacecraft, a number of things have to happen. First of all, as the speed of your spacecraft increases, the length of everything - you, your measuring devices, your spacecraft - shortens in the direction of motion, as seen by everyone else. Furthermore, your own time slows down exactly enough so that when you haul out your newly shortened yardstick, you are guaranteed to be duped into measuring the same old constant value for the speed of light. What we have here is a cosmic conspiracy of the highest order."

The conspiracy is of the highest order indeed but it is by no means cosmic. Rather, for more than a century the new illuminati (Einsteinians) have been successfully devastating scientific rationality. So successfully that some of them can safely tell the truth about the Michelson-Morley experiment (no reaction from the so-called "scientific community"):

https://www.physics.umn.edu/classes/...slides-SR1.pdf
University of Minnesota (Slides entitled: "History of special relativity I: debunking the myth of the Michelson-Morley experiment"): "The nail in the coffin of the myth [of the Michelson-Morley experiment]: Simple explanation of the result of Michelson and Morley is to assume that the velocity of light does depend on the velocity of the source. But that is the exact opposite of the light postulate!"

http://www.philoscience.unibe.ch/doc...S07/Norton.pdf
John Norton: "These efforts were long misled by an exaggeration of the importance of one experiment, the Michelson-Morley experiment, even though Einstein later had trouble recalling if he even knew of the experiment prior to his 1905 paper. This one experiment, in isolation, has little force. Its null result happened to be fully compatible with Newton's own emission theory of light. Located in the context of late 19th century electrodynamics when ether-based, wave theories of light predominated, however, it presented a serious problem that exercised the greatest theoretician of the day."

http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/1743/2/Norton.pdf
John Norton: "The Michelson-Morley experiment is fully compatible with an emission theory of light that CONTRADICTS THE LIGHT POSTULATE."

http://books.google.com/books?id=JokgnS1JtmMC
"Relativity and Its Roots" By Banesh Hoffmann, p.92: "Moreover, if light consists of particles, as Einstein had suggested in his paper submitted just thirteen weeks before this one, the second principle seems absurd: A stone thrown from a speeding train can do far more damage than one thrown from a train at rest; the speed of the particle is not independent of the motion of the object emitting it. And if we take light to consist of particles and assume that these particles obey Newton's laws, they will conform to Newtonian relativity and thus automatically account for the null result of the Michelson-Morley experiment without recourse to contracting lengths, local time, or Lorentz transformations. Yet, as we have seen, Einstein resisted the temptation to account for the null result in terms of particles of light and simple, familiar Newtonian ideas, and introduced as his second postulate something that was more or less obvious when thought of in terms of waves in an ether."

Pentcho Valev
Old July 14th 14, 01:07 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2s1-RHuljo
Neil deGrasse Tyson: "The speed of light in a vacuum is constant no matter who is doing the measurment... (...) That's Assumption 1 which by the way the experiment has shown to be true."

Which experiment, Neil deGrasse Tyson? The Michelson-Morley one? The Alväger one?

http://mysite.verizon.net/cephalobus...et_al_1964.pdf
Test of the second postulate of special relativity in the GeV region, Alväger, T.; Farley, F. J. M.; Kjellman, J.; Wallin, L., 1964, Physics Letters, vol. 12, Issue 3, pp.260-262

Is there an experiment proving the constancy of the speed of light and more reliable than the Alväger's 1964 experiment, Neil deGrasse Tyson?

Pentcho Valev
Old July 14th 14, 04:32 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Old illuminati:

http://lahoradedespertar.files.wordp...lluminatis.jpg

New illuminati:

http://i.imgur.com/bLUUUpl.jpg

New illuminati's hymns:

http://www.haverford.edu/physics/songs/divine.htm
DIVINE EINSTEIN. "No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bohr! His fame went glo-bell, he won the Nobel - He should have been given four! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor with brains galore! No-one could outshine Professor Einstein! He gave us special relativity, That's always made him a hero to me! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor in overdrive!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Everything is relative, even simultaneity, and soon Einstein's become a de facto physics deity. 'cos we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuxFXHircaI
"Symphony of Science - Secret of the Stars. A musical celebration of E=MC squared and Einstein's theory of relativity. Featuring Michio Kaku, Brian Cox, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Brian Greene and Lisa Randall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEyfr10lgNw
"That's the way ahah ahah we like it, ahah ahah!"

Pentcho Valev