We're stuck between BARACK !

Old November 5th 08, 07:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Michael Tee[_2_]

Default We're stuck between BARACK !

...and hard place...

Old November 5th 08, 08:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 12:34*pm, "Michael Tee" wrote:
..and hard place...

Let's be real. No administration has the power to make the economy
good or bad by themselves. It is up to our own efforts whether we win
or lose. Under Republicans we usually lose, at least those of us who
make less than $1million takehome pay. Even though they claim to be
for small government, they tend to run up the deficits left and right
by sending our tax dollars to wealthy corporations, especially
military contractors who get lucrative no-bid contracts by being
buddies with members of the administration. This happened under Reagan
(huge deficits) and Busch (historically highest deficits ever!).

I run a small corporation with 18 employees, and have concerns about
the high cost of health care, which the past 8 years of Republican
control has not adressed even once. These costs make our products less
and less competitive on the world market. My fellow small business
owners here in our city have told me that they always make more money
when the Democrats are in power, yet they cannot bring themselves to
ever vote for one. This year was different. We have all had enough. I
lost tons of money in my retirement account thanks to Enron, Worldcom
and now the meltdown on Wall Street - all run by outstanding examples
of conservative CEOs. I am not stupid enough to keep doing the same
thing over and over and expecting a different result. My tax
accountant looked over the tax plans of the two candidates and said
our company and our employees would be better off under the Democratic
plan, counting everything on the table. I am very positive on the
future, for the first time in a long, long time.

UncaRollo
Old November 5th 08, 08:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
VicXnews

wrote in news:9409313e-59a2-463f-b478-1def9ca4e6c3
@w39g2000prb.googlegroups.com:

[...]

hear hear...

--
http://lvvixxxx.blogspot.com/
Old November 5th 08, 11:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 1:07*pm, wrote: UncaRollo

I run a small corporation with 18 employees, and have concerns about
the high cost of health care, I
lost tons of money in my retirement account thanks to Enron, Worldcom
and now the meltdown on Wall Street - all run by outstanding examples
of conservative CEOs. I am not stupid enough to keep doing the same
thing over and over and expecting a different result. My tax
accountant looked over the tax plans of the two candidates and said
our company and our employees would be better off under the Democratic
plan, counting everything on the table. I am very positive on the
future, for the first time in a long, long time.

UncaRollo

Let me make sure I have this straight--you think:

Bush made you invest in Worldcom and Enron;

Bush prevented you from recognizing the train wreck the Democratic
Congress caused in the economy--which was predictable 3 years ago and
Bush made you invest your 401(k) the way you did

Company health care expenses are now going to go down under Obama and

Corporate taxes and successful individual taxes are going to go down
under Obama.

How can anyone be so completely out of it and run a business????
Perhaps you make very little money?? Or need a new accountant??

Hope your machinests are organized; if not, they soon will be.

Old November 6th 08, 12:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 4:09*pm, "
wrote:

How can anyone be so completely out of it and run a business????
Perhaps you make very little money?? Or need a new accountant??

Hope your machinests are organized; if not, they soon will be.

Why would my machinist need to organize? No need to worry about my
business, which is doing just fine (have you checked your friends at
Meade lately? Stock is down to less than 2 dimes - you could pick it
up for 3.97 million, of course then you also would be stuck with
losses of 17.72 million).

Rolando

Old November 6th 08, 02:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 5:24*pm, wrote:
On Nov 5, 4:09*pm, "
wrote:

How can anyone be so completely out of it and run a business????
Perhaps you make very little money?? Or need a new accountant??

Hope your machinests are organized; if not, they soon will be.

Why would my machinist need to organize? No need to worry about my
business, which is doing just fine (have you checked your friends at
Meade lately? Stock is down to less than 2 dimes - you could pick it
up for 3.97 million, of course then you also would be stuck with
losses of 17.72 million).

Rolando

Meade hasn't gone bust 3 times in the last 8 years like Celestron has
it??

Meade will go private and the tax loss carryforwards will shelter a
LOT of income. If your company were public, the associated expenses
would bust you

Interesting the way Meade becomes "my company" Do you always argue in
circles rather than stay on point??

Clipped my comments about your stupid retirement investments, dumb
ideas on Obama taxes and health care expenses did you? They won't go
away my friend. And your Green buddies are going to double your
electric costs in very short order.
Old November 6th 08, 03:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

You're full of crap. The president and his cabal of brown-nosed
minions can make or brake us.

~ BG

Old November 6th 08, 03:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
BradGuth

On Nov 5, 2:09 pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Perhaps the Zionist/Nazis and their republican Mafia are always
correct, even if it means another 9/11 or WWIII.

~ BG
Old November 6th 08, 04:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 8:47*pm, BradGuth wrote:
You're full of crap. *The president and his cabal of brown-nosed
minions can make or brake us.

Brake us? Learn to spell and maybe people will take you more
seriously.

Rolando