STS-124 Discovery: Is it possible it will have a disintegration onreentry a'la Space Shuttle Columbia?

Old June 4th 08, 03:54 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

Default STS-124 Discovery: Is it possible it will have a disintegration on reentry a'la Space Shuttle Columbia?

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is there a world shortage of straight jackets or what?

My killfile certainly has been getting bigger...

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old June 4th 08, 05:19 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
eyeball

On Jun 4, 9:21 am, admitted:

http://vwt.d2g.com:8081/joe-horses_ass03_copy.jpg
Old June 4th 08, 05:23 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Jun 4, 10:20 am, wrote:
On Jun 3, 7:07 pm, Glen Overby wrote:

"Hear! Hear! And no coverups this time!"

The pictures from the RPM at the ISS are posted for the public to see.

http://spaceflight1.nasa.gov/gallery...-124/flightday...

When you find the hits, tell us which pictures show them.

now, if you could just post some more pics of the columbia
disintegration, supplied from nasa, that would be nice. yes, nasa has
them, but has engaged in a coverup to suppress the images... which are
public domain.

NASA doesn't have any pics of columbia because NASA doesn't have
cameras in Texas. It was citizens and TV news vans that provided the
pics. They are the ones that have them and not NASA
Old June 10th 08, 12:52 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
American Patriot

On Jun 4, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Jun 4, 10:20 am, wrote:

On Jun 3, 7:07 pm, Glen Overby wrote:

"Hear! Hear! And no coverups this time!"

The pictures from the RPM at the ISS are posted for the public to see.

http://spaceflight1.nasa.gov/gallery...-124/flightday...

When you find the hits, tell us which pictures show them.

now, if you could just post some more pics of the columbia
disintegration, supplied from nasa, that would be nice. yes, nasa has
them, but has engaged in a coverup to suppress the images... which are
public domain.

NASA doesn't have any pics of columbia because NASA doesn't have
cameras in Texas. It was citizens and TV news vans that provided the
pics. They are the ones that have them and not NASA

yeah, but they DID have US Air Force warbirds flying on each side of
the crippled skytrain, and we never got to see THOSE films! right?
you damn right! just another good ol' NASA gov covup!
Old June 10th 08, 01:22 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
American Patriot

On Jun 4, 10:54 am, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message

Is there a world shortage of straight jackets or what?

My killfile certainly has been getting bigger...

just like your mammy's orifices!

Jeff

Old June 10th 08, 02:41 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"American Patriot" wrote in message
NASA doesn't have any pics of columbia because NASA doesn't have
cameras in Texas. It was citizens and TV news vans that provided the
pics. They are the ones that have them and not NASA

yeah, but they DID have US Air Force warbirds flying on each side of
the crippled skytrain, and we never got to see THOSE films! right?
you damn right! just another good ol' NASA gov covup!

Umm. No.

Now if you have serious questions, we're more than happy to reply, but if
you're going to continue to troll, you'll just be ignored.

Old June 10th 08, 06:32 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"American Patriot" wrote in message
yeah, but they DID have US Air Force warbirds flying on each side of
the crippled skytrain

Hardly. There are no USAF aircraft capable of travelling that high and that
fast.

Old June 10th 08, 09:01 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:32:56 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"American Patriot" wrote in message
yeah, but they DID have US Air Force warbirds flying on each side of
the crippled skytrain

Hardly. There are no USAF aircraft capable of travelling that high and that
fast.

....Kids, this "American Patriot" is a troll. I killfiled him quite a
while back. Just do the same and send him on his merry way to Killfile
Hell with the rest of the trolls.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old June 11th 08, 05:04 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"OM" wrote in message
...Kids, this "American Patriot" is a troll. I killfiled him quite a
while back. Just do the same and send him on his merry way to Killfile
Hell with the rest of the trolls.

I thought I had, but he managed to crawl out again.

Funny how, after the last time I flushed my system and had to reinstall all
my software (and my killfile got wiped) that I didn't need to add the
Maxsons or Stuffie. For some reason, Outlook Express just seems to
automatically killfile them.

Old June 11th 08, 07:51 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:04:18 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

I thought I had, but he managed to crawl out again.

....That's why I filter on the alias used and not the munged addy.

Funny how, after the last time I flushed my system and had to reinstall all
my software (and my killfile got wiped) that I didn't need to add the
Maxsons or Stuffie. For some reason, Outlook Express just seems to
automatically killfile them.

....They were added to *everyone's* filters in the last couple of
security patches from M$. Only seems to help with Outlook or Express,
tho, and anyone using another newsreader has to add them manually. But
then again, sending the old *******, his worthless offspring, and ~CT
in Killfile Hell is actually quite enjoyable. Not enough to let them
out periodically just to cast them down again, but you get the idea.

OM
--