Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! FakeMoon Images!!!Fake Mars rover!!! Its all Fake fake fake

Old November 12th 13, 11:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! FakeMoon Images!!!Fake Mars rover!!! Its all Fake fake fake

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 3:16:36 AM UTC-4, Warhol wrote:
Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! Fake Moon
Images!!! Its all Fake fake fake

There is NO way to convince you of the truth short of putting up the money to stuff your ass into a Russian rocket and shooting you up to the ISS where you'd spend some hours (if not days, I don't know what the round trip schedule is) puking your guts up in zero gravity (which is the term for the micro gravity one would experience in orbit.)

I wish to God I had the money to send you up there. (Better yet, I wish I could go with you and see your face, but I'm pretty certain I couldn't pass the physical.)

Anyway, you'll never acknowledge them, but here is some extra information on Newton's Third Law, which you're never going to understand or acknowledge..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion

https://www.khanacademy.org/science/...law-of-motion#!

Old November 12th 13, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 7:21:09 AM UTC-5, Warhol wrote:
schreef op 12-11-2013 12:24:

[...]

Your links contain a Load of bull****...

You will always and only be wrong when you come up against me.

In your mind. Always and only in your mind am I wrong.
Enjoy the 17th Century. The rest of us are enjoying the benefits of the 21st Century and the fully functioning space program that you can't understand..
Old November 12th 13, 02:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Newton's Law: "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

For the Shuttle's engine thrusts to have an equal reaction and opposite
to the Shuttle, there has to be *an opposite to equal the reaction* ,
there has to be an opposite to create an equal reaction, there has to be
an opposite to react off of, like *PRESSURE* !!!!!!

It's amazing to watch your ignorance at work! It's truly a wonder-like thing to behold.

The pounds of pressure are coming out of the nozzle. The atmosphere has nothing to do with it other than to act as a drag to be overcome.

Prove otherwise with legitimate verifiable information.

Not just numbers and phrases that you make up.

The correct terminology isn't pressure exiting the nozzles but pounds
per atmospheric pressure, "pounds" per pressure of the atmosphere (air),
and since this element is absent in Space all dynamics of flight are
void and ineffective, just like your science.

Says who? YOU? Where in the world has anybody else ever said that atmospheric pressure is necessary for rockets to work?

Old November 12th 13, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Although resistance is important in flight on Earth or in getting off of
Earth, once a ship enters space, it becomes less important. We can
simplify by getting rid of resistance for now.

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/proj...is-thrust.html

It's astounding that you could have posted this and apparently not have actually read it other than to cherry-pick and misconstrue on line.
Old November 12th 13, 02:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

schreef op 12-11-2013 12:24:

[...]

Newton's 3rd Law Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sk..._third_law.svg

NASA: "The principal environmental characteristic of outer space is the
vacuum."
http://quest.nasa.gov/space/teachers/suited/3outer.html

The gases can only escape through the nozzle (pointed in the opposite
direction of the nose of the rocket).

Where there is no resistance offered (space the vacuum)....

No resistance offered = no reaction to equal the opposite action.

Newton's 3rd Law died in Space, shame on you!

Newton’s 3rd: states that for every action there is an equal and
opposite reaction. For the Rocket's engine thrusts to have an equal
reaction and opposite to the Rocket, there has to be an opposite to
equal that reaction, there has to be an opposite to create an equal
reaction, there has to be an opposite to react off of, Space according
to NASA is a vacuum devoid of any matter to offer any resistance to
equal the opposite action.

You're being bitch-slapped by Warhol!!!
Old November 12th 13, 04:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

schreef op 12-11-2013 15:15:
[...]

I'm sorry you must be all flushed out from the bitch-slapping let me
spoon feed you to keep your strength up for the next couple rounds.

A vacuum devoid of any matter cannot offer anything let alone resistance
because there is "nothing" nada, niente, zilch, to equal the opposite
action with a reaction. Einstein, Goddard and NASA murdered Sir Issac
Newton. Remember you heard it here first.

Ha ha ha 100 years ago in the News papers you could read that Newton was
dethroned by Einstein... but was that really so... would be the question!!!

Einstein, Goddard and NASA have all been dethroned for the false science
they taught for their corporate masters. The false academic sciences
have been utterly demolished within the pages of this thread.

Newton, The King of The hill, is not dethroned... He explained Steam
pushes against Air with the Early history of the jet engine

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...4-4E36E636.gif

any case, "the water's momentum has been pushing against the air
pressure" said Sir Isaac Newton... He never said that Steam needed
nothing for the sphere to rotate...

By yours truly,

Warhol.
Old November 12th 13, 04:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

schreef op 12-11-2013 15:17:

Although resistance is important in flight on Earth or in getting off of
Earth, once a ship enters space, it becomes less important. We can
simplify by getting rid of resistance for now.

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/proj...is-thrust.html

It's astounding that you could have posted this and apparently not have actually read it other than to cherry-pick and misconstrue on line.

Did you read what you snipped????

I said see what NASA says... like kids they have no understanding of
simple physics a kind can understand.

man alive. you are dense. look at the video. the gun has more kickback
in the water then if you fired it outside in the open air. because the
pressure is denser in the water then in the open air (atmospheric
pressure). if you fired the gun the in space there would be absolutely
no kickback because according to science fiction space is a vacuum. and
therewith no density. unlike of course your head.

Pistol firing underwater...

http://youtu.be/QMABsCSGuYU
Old November 14th 13, 11:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

A vacuum devoid of any matter cannot offer anything let alone resistance
because there is "nothing" nada, niente, zilch, to equal the opposite
action with a reaction. Einstein, Goddard and NASA murdered Sir Issac
Newton. Remember you heard it here first.

I'll try to use small words so you can understand.

The mass being ejected is the "force." Its ejection is the "action." The object the mass is being ejected from moves in the opposite direction and THAT is the "reaction."

Nothing needs to be around the body to affect that action/reaction motion.
Any air around the body will act as resistance. "Drag" is the term used.
Any air around the body would therefore NOT have a part in causing the reaction but would in fact HINDER the reaction of the body. Resistance is something that has to be overcome with addition force, NOT something that creates the reaction.
Old November 14th 13, 11:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:14:22 AM UTC-5, Warhol wrote:

[...]

The person firing the gun is also underwater and as such is easier to move. It's not that there's MORE kickback, it's that the person using the gun isn't braced as well. In space, where the person firing the gun would have nothing to stand on at all, the gun would move him back even futher.

Old November 14th 13, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

schreef op 14-11-2013 12:16:

A vacuum devoid of any matter cannot offer anything let alone resistance
because there is "nothing" nada, niente, zilch, to equal the opposite
action with a reaction. Einstein, Goddard and NASA murdered Sir Issac
Newton. Remember you heard it here first.

I'll try to use small words so you can understand.

The mass being ejected is the "force." Its ejection is the "action." The object the mass is being ejected from moves in the opposite direction and THAT is the "reaction."

Nothing needs to be around the body to affect that action/reaction motion.
Any air around the body will act as resistance. "Drag" is the term used.
Any air around the body would therefore NOT have a part in causing the reaction but would in fact HINDER the reaction of the body. Resistance is something that has to be overcome with addition force, NOT something that creates the reaction.

In vacuum space there is nothing to apply force to....

Man... man ... man... don't you all see ???? space flight is a hoax,
I will explain it a last time again, before I send you back in the
filter file...

The action-reaction principle needs a point of reference, for example;
when a car moves , it does because the wheels applies force coming from
the engine, to the pavement on the street, the friccion between the
wheel and the road is what makes possible the movement (see Icy road).

Now for Rockets, Had you see an aircraft carrier? Jet engines work with
the same principle as the rockets, for better Propulsion (see
action-reaction) they put a huge metal plate in the back of the plane,
this away the plan accelerates faster and is able to take off in a very
short runway,

In the space there is not POINT OF REFERENCE, nothing to apply force to,
Vacuum, How can you if there is nothing you take from?