Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! FakeMoon Images!!!Fake Mars rover!!! Its all Fake fake fake

Old November 8th 13, 11:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! FakeMoon Images!!!Fake Mars rover!!! Its all Fake fake fake

ha ha ha... and this isn't about observing with Binoculars or eyes... if
you had any brains you would have answered the simply question at hand
here... WHY???... but ones again you simple mind fail... so try again.

The question is whether the ISS exists. The answer to that is "Look for
yourself, using binoculars." Anybody can do that.

He claims to have done that. He says what he saw has to have been a plane flying overhead to fool us into thinking there's a space station. The man is either crazy or a complete troll... I'm going with crazy.
Old November 8th 13, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
metspitzer

On Fri, 08 Nov 2013 15:38:37 +0100, Warhol wrote:

schreef op 8-11-2013 12:04:

ha ha ha... and this isn't about observing with Binoculars or eyes... if
you had any brains you would have answered the simply question at hand
here... WHY???... but ones again you simple mind fail... so try again.

The question is whether the ISS exists. The answer to that is "Look for
yourself, using binoculars." Anybody can do that.

He claims to have done that. He says what he saw has to have been a plane flying overhead to fool us into thinking there's a space station. The man is either crazy or a complete troll... I'm going with crazy.

What I claim is for all to see on all plazas and forums... Space travel
is a Giant HOAX...

Have you contacted a planetarium or an observatory? What do you think
they would tell you if you asked them.......have you seen the ISS for
yourself? You think all those people are lying when they say they
have seen the ISS? What motive would they have for doing so?

How are satellite trackers able to predict the location of satellites
correctly every minute of the year? Have you re installed Stellarium?

BTW I plan on asking you these questions every opportunity I have
until you answer them.
Old November 8th 13, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

schreef op 8-11-2013 12:04:

[...]

This is a research dedicated to exposing LIES and FAKERY. The ISS is a

goldmine of both.

Like all space lies, this one rest upon a crumbling foundation of

nonsense, most notably magic-orbit via Newton’s cannonball.

Having carefully examined “the cannonball theory” and found it resting

upon a massive error, I am now attempting to logically deconstruct this

edifice of caca one step at a time. The “false gravity theory” is root

of this tree of lies. Strike the root.

I hoped that all members adhere to some basic rules-- including

providing original sources for all ‘third-party’ contentions and

answering relevant questions which arise from the ongoing discussion. It

is also implied (if not stated) that the posting member explain the

RELEVANCE of whatever material they post. Logic and reason are supposed

to be the coin of this realm.

Had you read the previous posts in this thread you SHOULD have noticed

(I even noted it for you!), after several non-responsive evasions,

FABRICATED A DEFINITION and then claims binoculars as prove.

If you have something constructive to add to my discussion, please share.

People who lie will end in the furnace of hell... and spam gets filtered

by my interface.

Amateur rocket reaches 121,000 ft

http://youtu.be/qY7W3EMfrgc?t=2m15s

Strike the root.

There is a Warner Bros. movie called Inception which is said to have a

"weightless fight scene" (I haven't seen it) which was filmed using a

large and elaborate rotating set which was spun to simulate

weightlessness and other tricks.

Someone evidently made a YT video explaining how it was done but WB had

it removed.

But, there is this MTV interview of one of the stars who said something

interesting in the interview.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/539...ay-scene.jhtml

While waving his arm around in circles he says, “We weren't in one of

those zero gravity machines ...”

I presume he is referring to an RPM (random positioning machine) which

is no secret and they are used to simulate weightlessness on a small

scale. I personally suspect this is how the ISS hoax is done, that is,

with a large scale RPM, but the way this actor says "one of those zero

gravity machines" with the arm gesture suggests that he has seen or at

least knows about RPMs. Perhaps because they were considered for use in

this movie? (Just my conjecture)

You would build one yourself, not because you were "forced" to, but because you could prove to the world that you were capable of doing it. The only difference being, that some people don't spend too much of their time bragging about it. There's never much time for "bragging rights", as long as the state-of-the-art continues to increase at an exponential rate - and during a war, time is of the essence.

So during World War ll, the Nazis developed a flying ship that was completely round with a round cockpit in the center. Under the cockpit were two rocket jet engines that were enclosed in the round fuselage. The cockpit was surrounded by rotating adjustable vane blades forming a circle. The vanes were held together by a band around the outer edge of the wheel like device. The pitch of the vanes could be adjusted so that during takeoff more lift was possible by increasing their angle. In level flight the angle would be decreased. There are twelve vane blades and each one had a small rocket motor. This is what caused the rotation of the vanes and the outer shell of the ship. After the ship had risen to a sufficient height, then the large horizontal rocket jet engines would be turned on.

This aircraft could and did leave the Earth's atmosphere and travel into outer space! (Can you imagine traveling seven miles in one second! This sounds so incredible it is hard to believe. This is travelling at a speed of well over 17,000 miles per hour. This is what you must do in order to escape the gravitational pull of the earth). The German scientists were developing an atomic engine for Hitler's Air Force when World War ll ended.