Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! FakeMoon Images!!!Fake Mars rover!!! Its all Fake fake fake

Old November 6th 13, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! FakeMoon Images!!!Fake Mars rover!!! Its all Fake fake fake

How about we all consider a fake Moore?

On Sunday, October 27, 2013 12:16:36 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:
Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! Fake Moon

Images!!! Its all Fake fake fake

The Solution of theproblem;... just one image of a REAL satellite

orbiting the earth. It supposedly begins with SPUTNIK but all the photos

are fake.

Since l know that all of the space missions are hoaxes, that not even

GAGARIN ever orbited the earth..., there never were any space station

orbiting the earth, again it's all video simulation or miniatures

models, that all of the spacewalks were filmed in a giant water pool at

Johnson space center with a fake rotating plastic earth, that we see air

bubbles rising, going upwards...... Saliout, Skylab, apollo-soyouz, MIR,

ISS have never orbited the earth. So l said to myself it would be

reasonable to ask this simple question

Where is the evidence of the existence of man made Satellites in orbit

around planet Earth... really I see nothing up there and HDTV works with

Air waves and not with satellite waves...

I say if there satellites up there... It should a game play for you

clever big boys to silent me for ever and ever with hard facts... that

would be the End of Warhol claims...

I am awaiting your evidence with great curiosity...

BTW Right now I have only evidence of three satellites there above our

heads... but the problem is they are not man made... One is course our

Moon and two are unseen asteroids who are heading straight to

unbelievers heads... Cometh of Wormwood & the Cometh of the Second Son.

In meantime let me laugh with you guys... Since you never can show hard

evidence which I demanded so long ago... My words are over all the

boards & plazas, but not one could ever silent me... ha ha ha... and

there is a reason for that... because there ain't no man made satellites

in geostationary orbit or simply in orbit in vacuum space... its all a hoax

http://youtu.be/xhBbHtokymY

http://youtu.be/6PdcYoIuRS8

http://youtu.be/jz0DL5AKdmk

Not working rockets!!! Fake Satellites!!! Fake Astronauts!!! Fake Moon

Images!!! Its all Fake fake fake.

Once more, I will illustrates in simple language why rockets won�t work

in space... Very simple words... "An Object can't push against

nothing"... Vacuum is nothing or very thin air... ha ha ha... facts is

you can't get out of our atmosphere Prisoners.

There are 4 major ideas on presented on the Internet, including NASA web

sites, as to how rockets generate thrust in space

1. Newton�s 3rd Law : for every force there is an equal and opposite

2. Newtons�s 2nd Law : Force = Mass x Acceleration

3. Conservation of Momentum

4. The use of a specialized nozzle to accelerate the gas inside the

ship, concentrate and aim the gas jet

I will address each of these issues showing why they are invalid. In

addition I will review the results (and lack thereof) of the founders of

space rocketry Obereth (who designed most of the rocket science for the

Fritz Lang film Woman in the Moon), Goddard, who was the first to claim

an experimental result proving vacuum thrust and Clarke, a champion of

Newton�s 3rd law.

Warhol ake Greek demi God Perseus, Che'Riff of the Sarsar, Al Gharb, Al

Anjari, Al JahBallah, Al Alami at the Top of the world that falls on

you... Warning all unbelievers and believers... Surrender & confess Now

or else you fall in fire and burn for supporting lunatic lies and deceive....

http://youtu.be/39pesl6J6e0

PSS This topic was started due to our recent discussions � in multiple

threads � about the subject of rocketry, Airwaves and the Lies...

The Moon is a Fake OM History 7 April 15th 06 07:10 PM
The Moon is a Fake Saul Levy Astronomy Misc 0 April 13th 06 08:02 PM
MARS-landing was FAKE bart janssens Amateur Astronomy 51 January 31st 04 08:44 AM
Disney's Mission to Mars was Fake! [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 3 August 15th 03 05:53 PM