Severn Trent Avatar Mafia The Power and the Glory

Old October 19th 13, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Severn Trent Avatar Mafia The Power and the Glory

On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida
Old October 20th 13, 03:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 10:27:05 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida

Those two guys are back behind bars, although Rigby is still on the loose and likely working once again as a hit-man for the local political mafia.

Old October 20th 13, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the
streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent
hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando
Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had
to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia
Florida

*** The Feds dictated that the Nation's prisons were over crowded and that
prisoners had to be furloughed. That also happened in California and it
once again demonstrated the gross over-reach of the Federal Government. To
prove their point, they released the bad-ass ones first, hoping they will
continue causing mayhem, just to prove their point of letting the States
deal with their own issues. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. I
do hope they find your sorry ass soon, treBert and either get their
delinquent Floriduh water bill paid off, or bump you off.

Old October 20th 13, 05:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:56:17 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

[...]

Obviously the Sate and local authorities should have doubled their property taxes on your trailer home as of decades ago (of which it still has its original wheels and tires so as to minimize your property tax), whereas then they could afford to increase our national average upwards of keeping 5% incarcerated at any given time. So, why haven't you gals been doing your part?

Old October 20th 13, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 1:27:05 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida

Had no water for 3 years,and always paid my house water bill by check as prof . Even paid Severn Trent Avatar protection that was $230 a year Waste Management is proff of GOP Mafia that bill was added on your yearly house tax WOW Posted about that poor children home outside of Tallahasse that GOPers used (Charlie Crist) for child sex would be covered up fast They found 46 graves of children,and those that are now men and came forward to give out what happened can no longer be found. Get the picture. Severn Trent Avatar+ GOP + KKK are the power and the glory.Rick Scott is another Godfather top gun.
Old October 20th 13, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message

[...]

*** L-I-A-R ... as in "speaker of un-truths".

Old October 21st 13, 02:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 1:27:05 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida

The $230 you pay each year to Severn Trent Avatar for Mafia protection is called "Village dues. The money is used to pay Osceola sheriff "BOB"Hansell do do Mafia Severn Trent dirty work. His deputies have killed people on the street,but mostly when they get them in jail. Zimmerman got a little out of hand shooting a boy in the back. The Orlando Sentinel coverup that lasted 41 daYS did get a little sticky. Just about all GOP KKK Mafia coverups work very well. Not hard to figue TreBert
Old November 6th 13, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 1:27:05 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida

Don't ask the GOP Olando Sentinel this question Where is Zimmerman or Where is Rigby.or what happened to the 21 engineers that quite NASA. Push for the answers and you end up dead meat. GOP lets you know what they want you to know. By the way its not a "conspiracy" O Ya Its GOP dirty works all the way down TreBert
Old November 7th 13, 02:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 10:27:05 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida

Since GOP Mafia that own the press they can pull the wool over "We The People Eyes" GOPers will kill for power and $$$$$. Its much to late to stop them. Bradlee of the Washington Post gave out this reality TreBert
Old November 12th 13, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Saturday, October 19, 2013 1:27:05 PM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On CNN Florida prisoners with big bucks set free.They are walking the streets as I type this. Sounds unbelievable,but keep in mind Severn Trent hit man Rigby escaped by flushing himself out of his cell toilet. Olando Sentinel even showed a picture of his cell's toilet,so you would know it had to be reality. O ya TreBert Only in Severn Trent Avatar GOP Mafia Florida

Is Bradlee still alive? I predicted GOP Mafia would treat him like a JFK. Today NIXON would be home free. It is nowonder people do not trust congress.. TreBert