Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

Old March 21st 11, 01:22 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:
On Mar 19, 8:21*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 18, 5:08*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric: *Every time you, Dunce 3, keep me replying to your sidesteps of
science reason, I have less time to devote to improving the world.

Curiously enough you only found time to improve the world in your
retirement.

When Einstein gets kicked from his fraudulent genius status, it's
likely I'll start getting the financial backing to do productive
product development.

Yes, I'm sure people will be VERY IMPRESSED with the guy who has
literally no education in physics.

*My fusion reactor will fit on two or three
railway cars, and can be safely parked in every community. *By doing
that, 75% of the expense of the power grid can be eliminated. *And a
"down" reactor can be replaced with a new one over night. *What have
YOU done for science, Eric? *Ha, ha, HA! *— NoEinstein —

Since we are clearly including hallucinatory accomplishments, lots.

When are you going to build a prototype reactor, John? Do you even
know what fusion is?

[...]

Old March 21st 11, 01:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: You—from a long line of Jewish MORONS, like Einstein—
aren't willing to admit that you don't know what-the-hell kinetic
energy is, and that such certainly isn't defined by: KE = 1/2mv^2.
The big shame for the world is that those like you, Sam and PD are
deliberately working to deny me respect in the science community for
having figured out how the Universe ACTUALLY works. All you do is
defend the errant status quo that has the complexity you so carve to
compensate for your small mental and physical statue. Science has
beaten you, Eric; give it up! — NoEinstein —

Old March 21st 11, 01:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 20, 4:24*pm, rasterspace wrote:
all that I can say is, like, Wowsville, dood.

why is this copied to sci.astro.amateur?

rasterspace: Wow to YOU! If you are replying to NE, don't worry
about the unworked-out details of my reactor. If as much money could
be directed at that project as will be directed at trying to get that
traitor, Obama, re elected "President", our energy problems could well
be solved. — NE —
Old March 21st 11, 01:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
NoEinstein

On Mar 21, 4:37*am, "Rodney Pont" wrote:
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:29:59 -0700 (PDT), rasterspace wrote:
Hey, I hypothesize that there could be a *velocity*
that is faster than teh *speed* of light

There's nothing that says that you can't go faster than light. You just
can't break the light speed barrier. There may be things that are
travelling faster than light that can never travel slower than light.

All you need to do is pop out of the universe while travelling below
light speed and pop back in travelling faster than light. Easy, all you
need is a universe popper outer/inner thingumy :-)

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail *rpont (at) gmail (dot) com

Dear Rodney: You CAN break the speed of 'c' barrier if you cause the
polar ether to be magnetized so it can be made to flow around the
spaceship rather than through it. I know how to do that, but first
must get the capital that can only come from having my highest status
in science recognized. I hold the key to the future! There is
entirely too much time being wasted on chatter by the science
tenderfoots. — NoEinstein —
Old March 21st 11, 02:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

On Mar 19, 10:21*pm, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 18, 5:08*pm, Eric Gisse wrote:

Eric: *Every time you, Dunce 3, keep me replying to your sidesteps of
science reason, I have less time to devote to improving the world.
When Einstein gets kicked from his fraudulent genius status, it's
likely I'll start getting the financial backing to do productive
product development.

Explain why the status of Einstein has *anything* to do with your
product development timeline.

*My fusion reactor will fit on two or three
railway cars, and can be safely parked in every community. *By doing
that, 75% of the expense of the power grid can be eliminated. *And a
"down" reactor can be replaced with a new one over night. *What have
YOU done for science, Eric? *Ha, ha, HA! *— NoEinstein —

On Mar 18, 1:57*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

On Mar 17, 11:13*pm, palsing wrote:

On Mar 17, 6:23*pm, NoEinstein wrote:

Fission uses gamma rays to cut the bonds holding dense
nuclei together. *That yields particles of less total mass with the
difference being made up of energy. *

This is not universally true. Fission only releases energy for
elements heavier than about iron. For elements lighter than about iron
you need to add energy to split them apart.

Fusion combines nuclei in a more
efficient (to contain) way, so that the now unneeded containment
energy is release for destructive or constructive purposes...

Conversely, this also is not universally true. Fusion only releases
energy for elements lighter than about iron. For elements heavier than
about iron you need to add energy in order to fuse them.

\Paul A

Dear Paul A: *Thanks for the expertise! *I have a "concept" for a
workable fusion reactor that shouldn't have residual radiation
problems, because the entire containment vessel is made of Pyrex
glass, not metal. *I'm a generalist who has avoided becoming too
focused on one area of science. *If my single-laser-initiated fusion
works, it will solve the world's energy problems, improve prosperity,
and keep things peaceful. *Stay positive, people! *— NoEinstein —

Neat. The guy who can't figure out a high school physics experiment
thinks he's figured out fusion.

Old March 21st 11, 03:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
Eric Gisse

On Mar 21, 6:33*am, NoEinstein wrote:
On Mar 20, 1:05*am, Eric Gisse wrote:

Dear Eric: *You—from a long line of Jewish MORONS, like Einstein—
aren't willing to admit that you don't know what-the-hell kinetic
energy is, and that such certainly isn't defined by: KE = 1/2mv^2.
The big shame for the world is that those like you, Sam and PD are
deliberately working to deny me respect in the science community for
having figured out how the Universe ACTUALLY works.

Bozo the clown is upset that people are laughing at him and not giving
him respect.

[...]
Old March 21st 11, 05:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

so, why do you think that I should believe you,
when yo haven't proven that Liebniz was wrong
about KE=mvv?

(or, that Galileo was correct, and KE=mv?)

when I say proof, it's got to be "necessity and
sufficiency" for such a result to *be able* to hold
to the real world, not necessarily just,
your [dimensional analysis of a God-am formula --
that would be just plain silly, as
in "syllogistical."

otherwise, your just wasting your time on sci.math,
because that is a standard that goes back,
way before Euclid and Aristotle.
Old March 22nd 11, 03:11 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

yeah, bluer light has more energy per unit time,
than redder light; there's a formula, out there, but
I only give change for pi-dollar bills ...
I collect'em.
Old March 22nd 11, 03:13 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

you're only half-assed literate,
to be able to only partially assess any questions
that are asked of you, in English.

check-out Korbyzinski's old joke-language,
E-prime.
Old March 22nd 11, 04:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Mar 21, 10:35*am, PD wrote:

Eric: Your level of science experimentation involves putting glass
objects into a microwave and (somehow) shattering those all over your
bedroom. Product development can cost millions of dollars. I have
the concepts for new technology, but NOT the time nor the money!
Every time you defend Einstein's errant status quo, you are hurting my
chances of getting funded in time to make the contributions that the
world so needs. You are a FAILURE at science, Eric. Don't use your
hurt ego and your Jewish racism to hurt the rest of the world. —
NoEinstein —