Scramjet SSTO

Old June 18th 10, 09:04 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Scramjet SSTO

On 6/17/2010 4:08 PM, me wrote:

As one who does this for a liing, please take this "speak" as what the
program folks need to espouse to sell te programs. While there is some
level of $$ which goes into supporting such rectoric, I beleive it is
a small portion of the overall $$. The real "short" term issue being
can we develop a scramjet powered system which has a real mostly
atmopshereic cruise application.

I sure hope you use spell checking when writing your corporate agitprop. :-D

Pat

Old June 23rd 10, 12:36 AM posted to sci.space.policy
me[_5_]

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:04:47 -0800, Pat Flannery
wrote:

On 6/17/2010 4:08 PM, me wrote:

As one who does this for a liing, please take this "speak" as what the
program folks need to espouse to sell te programs. While there is some
level of $$ which goes into supporting such rectoric, I beleive it is
a small portion of the overall $$. The real "short" term issue being
can we develop a scramjet powered system which has a real mostly
atmopshereic cruise application.

I sure hope you use spell checking when writing your corporate agitprop. :-D

Of course and at least at work my keyboard isn't heavily effected by
the Pepsi Syndrone.
Old June 23rd 10, 01:17 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 6/22/2010 3:36 PM, me wrote:

Of course and at least at work my keyboard isn't heavily effected by
the Pepsi Syndrone.

Oh, you missed that one...caffeine is flat out...nicotine and alcohol
are the two parents of those strange postings. :-)

Pat

Old June 23rd 10, 01:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 6/23/2010 4:17 AM, Pat Flannery wrote:

Oh, you missed that one...caffeine is flat out...nicotine and alcohol
are the two parents of those strange postings. :-)

Look at this this way:
Q. Who are the hands-down craziest people on the face of the planet?
A. Muslims.
Q. What can Muslims legally indulge in?
A. Coffee, Tea, Tobacco.
Q. What _can't_ Muslims legally indulge in?
A. Alcohol.
....and you see, _that's_ the problem...the only drugs they can take are
all uppers, and they don't have any alcohol to offset the effects of all
those uppers, so they get warped into wild thoughts like someone who's
on a 24/7/365 caffeine jag.

Pat

Scramjet SSTO John M Policy 24 June 24th 10 12:25 AM
Scramjet SSTO discussion Pat Flannery History 0 April 4th 08 07:41 PM
How big would an SSTO be? David Cornell Policy 213 July 20th 07 04:10 PM
How big would an SSTO be? Eric Chomko[_2_] History 0 July 6th 07 05:50 PM
Skylon SSTO Henry Spencer History 34 February 1st 07 01:15 AM