Obama's plans even wackier than those of Bush

Old June 14th 10, 03:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Obama's plans even wackier than those of Bush

Brad,

I am suggesting you cannot keep things in rational proportion and as a
consequence see a world that is quite different than the real one.

Old June 14th 10, 05:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 13, 7:27*pm, William Mook wrote:
Brad,

I am suggesting you cannot keep things in rational proportion and as a
consequence see a world that is quite different than the real one.

Right. Honestly looking for the most positive and constructive
alternatives, and keeping an open mindset sort of does that.

Using the best available science and deductively connecting dots seems
to always have that problem, of seeing the world in a light different
than the mainstream limelight that's always so status-quo or bust.

I'm still pretty much the only one here other than yourself that's all
for those heavy lift reusable rockets (have been ever since our public
funded Saturn V that was 100% reliable). I'm not even opposed to your
nuclear rockets. So, what's your point?

Are you suggesting there are no evil/negative forces of authority here
on Earth?

Are you still suggesting there's no such thing as any bad Semite or
other faith-based cabals?

Are you suggesting that our government has always told us the whole
truth and nothing but the truth?

You are still not rich and not powerful, because of anything that
needs to get fixed?

It seems to me that most everything needs to get fixed. What parts of
our government and their corporate puppet masters has been working
exactly as it should?

Why don't you like anything about Steven Chu?

~ BG