Get back to me urgent.

Old May 28th 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
gawazo

Default Get back to me urgent.

Good Day,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you. I am Mr. Sambo Yobo Tutu the only son of late Mr. and Mrs.Komla
Sambo Kachi .

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Lome,the economic capital
of Togo , my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on
one of their outings on a business trip My mother died when I was a baby
and since then my father took me so
special.

Before the death of my father on July 2005 in a private hospital here in
Lome he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum
of ten million United State Dollars .USD ($10.000,000) in a trunk box as a
family Valuables left deposited fixed in one the Prime Security company
vault here in Lome , that he used my name as his only son for the next of
Kin in depositing of the boxes.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use
it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel
management.

Sir, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To procure a profitable investment where this fund can be invested .
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, Sir I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as position
for your effort/ input after the successful calming out and air liftmen of
this fund to your possession overseas. Furthermore, you should indicate
your immediate option towards assisting me as I believe that this
transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) working days as you
signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear favorably from you soon. Response back to me through
this email address : .

Thanks and God bless

Best Regards,
Sambo Yobo Tutu

--
Message posted using
http://www.talkaboutprofessions.com/...alt.astronomy/

Old June 7th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I get emails like this every week. lmao!

$10 million? Yeah, sure.

Saul Levy