Barack Obama Continues to Disdain Space Exploration

Old May 13th 08, 07:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default Barack Obama Continues to Disdain Space Exploration

On May 1, 8:08*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Apr 28, 9:58 am, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Apr 27, 12:40 pm, Michael Gallagher wrote:

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:50:09 -0700 (PDT), Eric Chomko

wrote:
On Apr 21, 12:29 pm, Michael Gallagher wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:09:47 -0700 (PDT), Eric Chomko

...... any
more that we have made progress with W's VSE ....

???? *And what did you expect after four years? *Orion isn't supposed
to have a manned flight until 2015. *So what was supposed to have
happened by '08? *If anything?

You tell me! Should we have NOTHING after four years? Shouldn't we
have some sort of real metric of success?

And what would you consider a "real metric of success"?

Some sort of demo of something related to Orion or Ares.

Did you exepct a manned Moon landing by now?

No.

Why, when no one said it would happen by now?

What should have happned by now?

What do you think should have happened by now to be
considered successful? *If nothing that has happened to date --
planning to retire the shuttle and the work done on Ares and Orion --
doesn't count, what would? *YOU tell ME, because YOU are the one who
is making these statements and YOU are the one who is so certain
nothing will come of it!

I never said nothing would come of it. I said that President Bush
lacks true commitment to space as compared to his true commitment to
war.

..... It will take a non-Texas
politician to get them to show results as the Bushes didn't care.
Which was my very point.

Prove it. *I want hard evidence that the Bushes just see SEI/VSE as a
way to scam money for Texas, and by that I mean, THEY ACTUCALLY TOLD
SOMEONE THAT AND THE QUOTE CAN BE VERIFIED. *You're very good at
pulling together a conspiracy theory, but I want the smoking gun.

No damn results! Yet everyone still is getting paid. I recall when JPL
had those Mars failures in the 90s everyone went nuts over at NASA
from DC to CA, yet when TX screws up HQ is mum. It surely appears that
HQ is scared of JSC. No conspiracy just an observation.

And it's on you to provide it, because you are making the accusations.

It is back to the results. There are none. And yet there is no plans
for a re-org or anything, just business as usual, yet what are we
seeing out of TX? I think they are too busy creating material for
Bush's war to take space seriously. Heck during Vietnam at least we
still had a manned space program working at a nice steady clip and
much of that out of TX. Look at us now. And you claim to be a Democrat
yet here you are apologizing for Republicans and the Bush
administration yet again.

It's all a fun game, and it looks as though Eric Chomko *is playing
right along, as all good little minions should.

Yes, Guth the non-minion. Your reverse-psychology WRT to anything
"official" is predicatble. You'd make a good patsy like Lee Harvey
Oswald.

War is clearly good for business, whereas space exploration is very
bad for business unless it's of purely inert eye-candy that can't
possibly rock any faith-based boat (mostly owned by Semites), as well
as at all cost having to avoid our moon and otherwise pretending that
Venus doesn't even exist.

Venus exists alright, it's just hot as hell!

Do you get the drift of what I'm saying, or is being continually
dumbfounded past the point of no return your normal status?

You're in a drift alright, your own. At least the one thing your brand
of madness is that it appears to be unique.

Either JAXA or CNSA can soon enough verify without any doubt as to
what our DROPA of NASA/Apollo wizards actually did or did not
accomplish.

You should be pulling for LRO so hard to succeed rather than sucking
up to foriegn governments that would have locked you up by now.

Eric
Old May 14th 08, 12:03 AM posted to sci.space.history
Matt Wiser

Eric Chomko wrote:

Eric

Hey Eric, you should killfile the Guthball at the earliest possible moment. This escapee from
a lunatic asylum, before he gets sent back to his padded cell and straightjacket, needs
a good whuppin' with a two-by-four on his ass. Repeatedly. Once he gets back into that
padded cell, 24/7 supervision and his meds await.
Old May 16th 08, 12:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

So what? At least technically we can deal with hell, and our DNA will
not even get gamma and X-ray terminated in the process.

Do you get the drift of what I'm saying, or is being continually
dumbfounded past the point of no return your normal status?

You're in a drift alright, your own. At least the one thing your brand
of madness is that it appears to be unique.

If the regular laws of physics and the best available science is
what's bothering yourself, then there's always the failsafe
alternative of sticking to your faith-based guns, regardless of the
consequences (at least that what our resident warlord would do).

Either JAXA or CNSA can soon enough verify without any doubt as to
what our DROPA of NASA/Apollo wizards actually did or did not
accomplish.

You should be pulling for LRO so hard to succeed rather than sucking
up to foriegn governments that would have locked you up by now.

Eric

JAXA's 10 meter/pixel resolution is more than sufficiently offering a
good 300 fold better than standard/unmodified KECK image, and 10 m/
pixel is more than good enough to have depicted those NASA/Apollo
landing sites. However, it seems JAXA has become officially
sequestered, as though fully nondisclosure rated. If not for covering
their butts, I can't but wonder why the hell that is.

You know damn good that our NASA/Apollo wizards could not have walked
upon that physically dark, dusty and downright nasty moon of ours.
You still have absolutely nothing objective that supports your NASA/
Apollo story.

Would you also lie for our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)?
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 22nd 08, 08:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Eric Chomko[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Why am I not suprised that between heaven and hell you would choose
the latter?

Do you get the drift of what I'm saying, or is being continually
dumbfounded past the point of no return your normal status?

You're in a drift alright, your own. At least the one thing your brand
of madness is that it appears to be unique.

If the regular laws of physics and the best available science is
what's bothering yourself, then there's always the failsafe
alternative of sticking to your faith-based guns, regardless of the
consequences (at least that what our resident warlord would do).

You're more faith-based than I, despite what you say about Bush and
the "status quo".

Either JAXA or CNSA can soon enough verify without any doubt as to
what our DROPA of NASA/Apollo wizards actually did or did not
accomplish.

You should be pulling for LRO so hard to succeed rather than sucking
up to foriegn governments that would have locked you up by now.

Eric

JAXA's 10 meter/pixel resolution is more than sufficiently offering a
good 300 fold better than standard/unmodified KECK image, and 10 m/
pixel is more than good enough to have depicted those NASA/Apollo
landing sites. *However, it seems JAXA has become officially
sequestered, as though fully nondisclosure rated. *If not for covering
their butts, I can't but wonder why the hell that is.

Are you saying that the Japanese AND the Russians are in on some sort
of conspiracy with the US Government to cover you Apollo lunar
landings as some sort of hoax?

You know damn good that our NASA/Apollo wizards could not have walked
upon that physically dark, dusty and downright nasty moon of ours.

Ironic, because the moon is far from hell that your yourself said that
we could sustain! Is the moon worse than hell, and therefore we could
not have survived? You contradict yourself....again.

You still have absolutely nothing objective that supports your NASA/
Apollo story.

Lunar material that could not have come from the earth.

Would you also lie for our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)?

Bush has nothing to do with Apollo other than in your mind.

Eric

Old May 23rd 08, 08:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On May 22, 12:37 pm, Eric Chomko wrote:

Why am I not suprised that between heaven and hell you would choose
the latter?

I had nothing to do with having made Earth into a living hell, nor is
there anything so technically insurmountable about hell on Venus.

You're the one that's in perpetual denial and having elected to
exclude and/or banish evidence, not me.

Do you get the drift of what I'm saying, or is being continually
dumbfounded past the point of no return your normal status?

You're in a drift alright, your own. At least the one thing your brand
of madness is that it appears to be unique.

If the regular laws of physics and the best available science is
what's bothering yourself, then there's always the failsafe
alternative of sticking to your faith-based guns, regardless of the
consequences (at least that what our resident warlord would do).

You're more faith-based than I, despite what you say about Bush and
the "status quo".

I have faith in technology that can be peer replicated, and faith in
those pesky regular laws of physics. I even accept the best available
science, especially whenever it's outside the firm grip of our DARPA/
NASA.

[...]

Yes, because otherwise it would have been a simply and that of a
secondary task of any Russian or JAXA lunar mission to have nicely
verified our rather substantial Apollo landing sites, as of decades
ago.

You know damn good that our NASA/Apollo wizards could not have walked
upon that physically dark, dusty and downright nasty moon of ours.

Ironic, because the moon is far from hell that your yourself said that
we could sustain! Is the moon worse than hell, and therefore we could
not have survived? You contradict yourself....again.

I contradict nothing. Your manic bipolar denial is however a
contradiction on steroids.

You still have absolutely nothing objective that supports your NASA/
Apollo story.

Lunar material that could not have come from the earth.

I have stuff that didn't come from Earth, and it wasn't even that hard
to come by. There's lots of moon rock on Earth, though mostly under
water or under snow and ice.

Would you also lie for our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush)?

Bush has nothing to do with Apollo other than in your mind.

Eric

Bush is the clone/son of a Zionist Hitler, or perhaps worse than (you
do know about their family tree, and Third Reich accomplishments,
don't you). That ******* and of his incest mutated kind before have
everything to do with our hocus-pocus Apollo fiasco.
.. - Brad Guth