This NG is on the way out

Old April 14th 05, 06:42 PM
Philip Deitiker

Default This NG is on the way out

In sci.archaeology, OsherD created a message ID
oups.com:

From Osher Doctorow

Nick has a good point, in that left wing liberals usually do

seem to
have sympathies with communists and a large proportion of

them become
Peace-At-Any-Pricers which during wartime really helps the

enemy.

But Schoenfeld's comment is really wierd. Do we have a

representative
of MoveOn.org here, or is he kidding? If somebody

torpedoes a cruise
liner that you're on, are you really going to make a speech

about the
evils of the cruise line business and their monetary budget

deficits?
We're at war with Terrorists who want to torpedo is. If the

Dumbocrats
think that they'll win the next Election by repeating the

Kerry
mistakes of 2004 and putting Jobs and Deficits above Self-

Defense,
we'll be in Republican Country for a long, long time.

Idiots arugueing with Idiots. National Debt =
http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
Bush = Inflation, Stagflation, 100$/barral Oil
Busted Retirements/Enronification of America, 11
trillion dollar debt by the end of his term.
10% interest rate on that debt, 1 trillion dollars
of interest per year $6000 dollars of taxes to
pay on that debt per year per primary family income earner.
Increased taxes, increased government spending,
decreased goverment services, decreased spending
on health care, increasing numbers of disabled americans
with type II diabetes.

On the UseNet, if you post to more than 3 groups
your a kook. If you post this stuff to sci.* groups
or response in Sci.* groups you're a kook. Noone should take
your advice anyway because you are spewing it where it does
not belong and worse you are sucking on and scratching Mn's
testicles.

Think about it when you are paying 4$ per gallon for gas next
year. Think about on your next trip to get at tetanus shot at
a minor emergency clinic where you pay $4000. Think about it
as china is building 30 new nuclear power plants, and we with
better technology and greater efficiency are warring with Iraq
for a tablespoon of oil. Think about it when your TypeII
diabetes kid dies of a Coma at 30. Think about all of this in
10 years as China is kicking your conservative,
fundementalist, stick-your-head-in-the-sand-as-to-widely-
expose-your-butt arse. You F-wit conservatives don't seem to
understand, there aint nothing to be gained in the middle east
except hatred, china will own that oil, and every dime you
give to the Saudis and Iranians above $25/barral goes to
support their little fantasies and what are they? Yes, his
little oil buddies are getting richer, me too, I saw where all
this is going, lots of oil stocks, no problem. I own the stock
and drive a hybrid or a bicycle, bide my time insulating my
house and setting up my Solar/Inverter system and when I see
you guys are backed up for a mile behind the gas pump trying
to get to work with 2 gallon ration in your SUV, I am going to
LMFAO at you. Ignorance eventually has its payback.

Waste your time better, Put all your disposable income into
a check payable to the "Bureau of the Public Debt"
In the memo section of the check, make sure you write "Gift to
reduce the Debt Held by the Public ", Mail check to -

ATTN DEPT G
BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT
P O BOX 2188
PARKERSBURG, WV 26106-2188

Then tell me about how you have done your patriotic duty.
[Sci.physics, sci.astro and sci.archaeology removed]