Orion's first crewed flight announced

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th 16, 04:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Orion's first crewed flight announced

On 2016-12-14 14:08, Fred J. McCall wrote:

How's that work again? I have a liquid engine that produces some
vibe. I have a solid engine that produces even more vibe. Somehow
the two of them together have less vibe? No, that doesn't make any
sense...

If you manage to get them with the right phase, one engine could act as
noise cancelling headphones and make the rocket totally silent at take
off with no vibrations :-)

Or we could just use unicorns...

--
You are