Aliens UFOs and a message you all .....

Old July 12th 07, 01:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Aliens UFOs and a message you all .....

Horry Rather ironic that most American's believe in UFOs (space ships)
but very few will believe one landed. This is the problem our Darla is
confronted with. Chances are if Darla and the space ship crew were
confronted by humankind they would be put to death. Mankind will not
except the unknown. It has in its id a great fear of the unknown. Maybe
this id feature was needed for its survival thousands of years ago?
Today this id shows its ugly head in humankinds hocus pocus religions
that in reality are the killers of the innocent bert

Old July 12th 07, 02:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jul 12, 5:52 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Horry Rather ironic that most American's believe in UFOs (space ships)
but very few will believe one landed. This is the problem our Darla is
confronted with. Chances are if Darla and the space ship crew were
confronted by humankind they would be put to death. Mankind will not
except the unknown. It has in its id a great fear of the unknown. Maybe
this id feature was needed for its survival thousands of years ago?
Today this id shows its ugly head in humankinds hocus pocus religions
that in reality are the killers of the innocent bert

I agree, that religion is behind most of whatever government
accomplishes towards collateral damage and the ongoing carnage of the
innocent. In thousands of years, nothing has changed, has it.

Your "Mankind will not except the unknown" is why we're being so
easily lead amuck by those faith-based cults that your actions see
nothing wrong with. Our words don't count if our actions don't match
up.

Our actions should be to kick those religious skewed butts off the
edge of Earth, and then some. They should be regulated to death if
need be.

Your beloved NASA is a perfectly good example of a serious borg like
collective of LLPOF butts that need kicking. I'd go back at least 5
decades worth, in order to kick those Jewish Third Reich butts that
you'd rather brown-nose, because your words have no actual intentions
of ever kicking a single butt.
-
Brad Guth

Old July 12th 07, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad You are a first rate bigot. Grow up. Who brained washed your
brain? I would think you should know better than to sprew your hate in
news groups. Please don't compare yourself to me. why don't you write
a book about how to hate Jews,and their bible?. bert