I need a lab to study Cancer Cells

Old February 16th 17, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default I need a lab to study Cancer Cells

I have fresh ideas.Knowing I can stop light 3 inches from its source shows I can bring a new light on cancer. Please help you all,and I will tell my methode.TreBert
Old February 16th 17, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
"reber G=emc^2" wrote
I have fresh ideas. I can bring a new light on cancer.

Please help you all,and I will tell my methode.TreBert"
I Hope to find a cure for breast cancer"... after he said:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
__** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__,

who is pimping himself with his addiction & obsession
to lie, plagiarize, to parrot, throw buzzwords around but
has no idea what they mean... AND he behave like a
dog that barks into the night at a distant noise he knows
nothing about.... but is compelled & driven to do this:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
to "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Glazier-****-eaters, as seen
in [1], by the Full Swine & Criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old February 16th 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"hanson" wrote in message news
[...]

PS3:
Hanson is at the bottom of the barrel of white trash US Crackers who live in
single wide trailers with their mothers and suck hind teat everywhere they
go.

Old February 17th 17, 03:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries with joy for
being a fat, gay hi-yeller transie as he laid himself under
Glazier's Sphincter, who does this to Swine Notrolovsky:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
where Notrolovsky feasts with ecstasy on Bert's turds.

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
[...]

http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT [2]

and then Schweinehund Notrollovsky showed solidarity
(see why in [2]) and defended his mentally superior
Slave-master, the Cretin Glazier, after which the sorry
http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [3] for

what is pointed out to Notrollovsky in link [3].... Pity

Old February 17th 17, 01:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
[...]

******Poor Hanson. No one loves him. No one even likes him. Even his
mother is strongly encouraging him to leave her basement. What a poor, lost
soul is he.

Old February 17th 17, 02:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
[...]

thusly opines the Troll, who has a direct genetic link

to the retarded great apes ???
Back under your rock, hillbilly ...
PS: the new pontoons on my single wide are working out
very well ... I can float to the cheese distribution place ...

Old February 17th 17, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries with joy for
being a fat, gay hi-yeller transie as he laid himself under
Glazier's Sphincter, who does this to Swine Notrollovsky:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
where Notrollovsky feasts with ecstasy on Bert's turds....

to show solidarity (see why in [2]) & defended his mentally
superior Slave-master, the Cretin Glazier, after which the
sorry http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [3] for
what is pointed out to Notrollovsky in link [3].... and for

Notrollovsky is at the bottom of the barrel of communist

Old February 16th 17, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ned Latham[_2_]

Herbert Glazier wrote:

I have fresh ideas.

I have fresh blueberrues.

And fresh blackberries.

Yum!

Ned
Old February 17th 17, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Ned Latham wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote:

I have fresh ideas.

I have fresh blueberrues.

And fresh blackberries.

Yum!

Ned

Wassamatta ? Raspberrys out of season ?

Old February 17th 17, 08:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:34:55 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I have fresh ideas.Knowing I can stop light 3 inches from its source shows I can bring a new light on cancer. Please help you all,and I will tell my methode.TreBert

Blueberries build better brain cells from the go.TreBert