Hubble and Spitzer discover big, old and almost impossible galaxy

Old September 27th 05, 08:37 PM
Luigi Caselli

Default Hubble and Spitzer discover big, old and almost impossible galaxy

See http://hubblesite.org/news/2005/28/full

I hope it's a little bug in the Big Planetarium simulation...
If it's real how to explain it without big changes in standard theory?

Luigi Caselli

Old September 28th 05, 02:55 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:37:11 GMT
"Luigi Caselli" wrote:

See http://hubblesite.org/news/2005/28/full

I hope it's a little bug in the Big Planetarium simulation...
If it's real how to explain it without big changes in standard theory?

Luigi Caselli

I just postet a link to this as well, I didn't read the group
first ;-)

Old September 28th 05, 03:31 AM
Twittering One

Eliot?

Old September 28th 05, 05:57 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Luigi Caselli wrote:

See http://hubblesite.org/news/2005/28/full

I hope it's a little bug in the Big Planetarium simulation...
If it's real how to explain it without big changes in standard theory?

Luigi Caselli

nightbat

Yes, Officer Luigi, I previously explained the flaw and nulling
aspect of the Big Bang theory was its point everywhere energy beginning
premise. I have long indicated contrary mathematical BB proof
indications using My cosmos Universal model of the nightbat " Black
Comet " dynamics net relayed understanding.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old September 28th 05, 02:21 PM
John Griffin

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Luigi Caselli wrote:

See http://hubblesite.org/news/2005/28/full

I hope it's a little bug in the Big Planetarium simulation...
If it's real how to explain it without big changes in
standard theory?

Luigi Caselli

nightbat

Yes, Officer Luigi, I previously explained the flaw
and nulling
aspect of the Big Bang theory was its point everywhere energy
beginning premise. I have long indicated contrary mathematical
BB proof indications using My cosmos Universal model of the
nightbat " Black Comet " dynamics net relayed understanding.

I think it might be amusing to see whatever the hell you're so
incoherently claiming to have produced. I expect to see a
sprinkling of "big words" that you don't know in a stew of
unintelligible twaddle.
Old September 28th 05, 06:17 PM
Art Deco

John Griffin wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Luigi Caselli wrote:

See http://hubblesite.org/news/2005/28/full

I hope it's a little bug in the Big Planetarium simulation...
If it's real how to explain it without big changes in
standard theory?

Luigi Caselli

nightbat

Yes, Officer Luigi, I previously explained the flaw
and nulling
aspect of the Big Bang theory was its point everywhere energy
beginning premise. I have long indicated contrary mathematical
BB proof indications using My cosmos Universal model of the
nightbat " Black Comet " dynamics net relayed understanding.

I think it might be amusing to see whatever the hell you're so
incoherently claiming to have produced. I expect to see a
sprinkling of "big words" that you don't know in a stew of
unintelligible twaddle.

He is writing or has written a textbook that explains everything about
"black comets" that will be a bestseller on Amazon, but no one can see
it because that would be telling.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004