lunar eclipse

Old October 28th 04, 03:54 AM
Double-A

Default lunar eclipse

The moon looks a smokey brown from here (West Coast). Nearly total
eclipse (7:35 PM PST). Clear skies. The moon is in the eastern sky.

Take a minute away from the World Series everybody and look outside.

Double-A
Old October 28th 04, 04:40 AM
Douglas A. Shrader

"Double-A" wrote in message
om...
The moon looks a smokey brown from here (West Coast). Nearly total
eclipse (7:35 PM PST). Clear skies. The moon is in the eastern sky.

Take a minute away from the World Series everybody and look outside.

Double-A

Misted rain here all evening, typical Lunar Eclipse weather for Indiana.

Old October 28th 04, 05:04 AM
David G. Nagel

Douglas A. Shrader wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
om...

The moon looks a smokey brown from here (West Coast). Nearly total
eclipse (7:35 PM PST). Clear skies. The moon is in the eastern sky.

Take a minute away from the World Series everybody and look outside.

Double-A

Misted rain here all evening, typical Lunar Eclipse weather for Indiana.

We had very light high altitude clouds in NW Indiana. Got to see
everything though. No rain for a change.
Where in IN are you.

Dave Nagel
Old October 28th 04, 05:23 AM
Douglas A. Shrader

"David G. Nagel" wrote in message
Douglas A. Shrader wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
om...

The moon looks a smokey brown from here (West Coast). Nearly total
eclipse (7:35 PM PST). Clear skies. The moon is in the eastern sky.

Take a minute away from the World Series everybody and look outside.

Double-A

Misted rain here all evening, typical Lunar Eclipse weather for Indiana.

We had very light high altitude clouds in NW Indiana. Got to see
everything though. No rain for a change.
Where in IN are you.

Dave Nagel

West Central, between Indy and Terre Haute.

Old October 28th 04, 07:18 AM
Brilliant One

moon is in the eastern sky

....alas, but where
Has she been?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old October 28th 04, 10:11 AM
Double-A

moon is in the eastern sky

....alas, but where
Has she been?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

She has been where she has always been. Selene moving through the
houses of the deathless stars. Now occulted briefly, all the brighter
she will shine as she emerges from momentary obscurity!

As shall you VH, when you emerge from your momentary eclipse.

Double-A
Old October 28th 04, 03:23 PM
Brilliant One

She has been where she has always been. Selene moving through the
houses of the deathless stars. Now occulted briefly, all the brighter
she will shine as she emerges from momentary obscurity!

As shall you VH, when you emerge from your momentary eclipse.

Double-A

Whew ~
& company, too?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Total Lunar Eclipse to Occur on the Night of Oct. 27th (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 1 October 24th 04 11:11 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM