Pentagon We are ready to depopulate

Old February 16th 18, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

Default Pentagon We are ready to depopulate

as of three days ago. the Pentagon told to drain the swamp. They said, *we love baby raping and eating children* . so they are tying to kill Americans and I. [-13-]. this is very very high alert people. #02152018AD this means the Pentagon is hooking up with UK illuminati run global assassinations on Doctors, Lawyers, whistleblowers and then eat more children at night. When they spook me, I see real Annunaki.
as of three days ago. the Pentagon told to drain the swamp. They said, *we love baby raping and eating children* . so they are tying to kill Americans and I. [-13-]. this is very very high alert people. #02152018AD this means the Pentagon is hooking up with UK illuminati run global assassinations on Doctors, Lawyers, whistleblowers and then eat more children at night. When they spook me, I see real Annunaki.
I do not like the Annunaki and the Annunaki does not like IAM Anu was of my long time reincarnations. The aki are hybrid low IQ baby consumers. #confirmed work for two illuminati houses at UK. I need to find other Illuminati Houses. The UK sent Car bomb last night, thanks for notice, I took care of it before the notice. So I took all their lands today. They belong to ME. Must be near to $8 Quadrillion US dollars I made last night.

Why did Robert Di Nero and George Walker Bush, jr both go to the ME and give speeches on the same Charity fraud climate change? Both consume human flesh. #Confirmed the former during KOREs chases or Rothy or my House, Sinclair.