What if (On Paper Money)

Old February 10th 18, 12:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default What if (On Paper Money)

Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power.What if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to protect himself and his casenos.
Old February 10th 18, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave
paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power.What
if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does
its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart
card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to
protect himself and his casenos.

*** You should not worry about money ... after all, you don't have
any and that is why you left Florida under cover of darkness and
leaving behind unpaid water bills. Now Sherriff Hansell is looking
for your skanky ass with an arrest warrant ... you can't even go
back home again, you loser.
PS: in order to receive SS, you first had to have a real job ... you
didn't ... so stop worrying about what Trump might do ... he's
draining the swamp, and that includes losers like yourself.

Old February 10th 18, 01:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Crack-whore wrote:
" What if Walmart does own & uses the Army to
protect itself and its casenos"... The "casenos" may
be a problem, but Walmart should have hired me, Bert
as their night watchman. They refused to hired Bert
who "needs tips from Inside trading where to Buy drugs"
since, Bert said:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"I was shot for setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"If i get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

Old February 10th 18, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:51:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power.What if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to protect himself and his casenos.

The Swiss Franc is good money, still it is still just paper! Of course the Swiss Gold Franc is a different story!

Double-A

Old February 11th 18, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:44:33 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:51:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power.What if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to protect himself and his casenos.

The Swiss Franc is good money, still it is still just paper! Of course the Swiss Gold Franc is a different story!

Double-A

Is the Swiss gov.in dept?I read they get workers from Spain to do their blue collor work.I might take a trip there when I retire?? I just don't like cold and snow.Bert
Old February 11th 18, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 10:54:47 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:44:33 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:51:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power..What if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to protect himself and his casenos.

The Swiss Franc is good money, still it is still just paper! Of course the Swiss Gold Franc is a different story!

Double-A

Is the Swiss gov.in dept?I read they get workers from Spain to do their blue collor work.I might take a trip there when I retire?? I just don't like cold and snow.Bert

How could they be in debt when they are the world's bankers? I was in Switzerland one time. I was impressed that it was a very clean country. Lake Geneva was nice.

Double-A

Old February 11th 18, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" is the
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig aka
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
wrote:
"Is the Swiss gov.in dept? I read they get workers from Spain
to do their blue collor work.I might take a trip there when
I retire?? I just don't like cold and snow.Bert, but I should
know that the climate in Switzerland is also cold and snowy
much like the one in Abner's Gresham Oregon . Duh!

...... but then "I was setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my buckets that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 12th 18, 06:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 12:58:35 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I wonder how many people fled to Switzerland during the time of Hitler?Seems they would be vry safe,and have more in common than coming to USA.Lot closer too. Swiss must have turned tem back?? bert
Old February 13th 18, 08:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:38:56 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Switzerland was an interesting place during WWII. While war raged, the American ambassador was right down the street from the Nazi ambassador. When communication was desired between the two sides, that was about the only place where it could be done.

Double-A

Old February 13th 18, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 11:41:33 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Are Swiss German&French? I think their way of life is more French? Germany was their competitor.Bert

help .No money and alone jion li Misc 6 December 2nd 12 07:01 PM
HERE IS A WAY TO GET MONEY [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 July 23rd 07 07:57 PM
Money - Money - Fast - Legal - Easy - Be Honest - Play Fair & Enjoy!.txt Misc 0 January 17th 06 04:10 PM
S & T uses low end paper astrojoe Amateur Astronomy 46 August 18th 05 06:50 PM
DO YOU NEED MONEY? Davoud Amateur Astronomy 0 January 19th 05 05:22 AM