Everything Has To Have a Core

Old February 12th 18, 07:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Everything Has To Have a Core

Here is my thought for today.BHs are in macro realm all core. In micro realm the core is called a point.Point and core have this in common.They spin with a wobble.OK its part of my two best theories.You know those two well.Bert
Old February 12th 18, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Idiot "SwineBert Glazier" wrote:
Here is my usual, STUPID no wit thought for today.

snipped Bert's **** & his Glazierola for obvious reasons

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 13th 18, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:07:24 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Here is my thought for today.BHs are in macro realm all core. In micro realm the core is called a point.Point and core have this in common.They spin with a wobble.OK its part of my two best theories.You know those two well.Bert

According to QM theory, all points have to be fuzzy, have no definite location, and vibrate!

Double-A

Old February 13th 18, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Abner "Double-A" wrote:

Ratreber G=emc^2 wrote:
I tell them I don't pay my bills. The police are after me.
So I can run for Mayor in MA. Also in Fullerton CA.

Abner wrote:
Jerry Brown must soon retire. It is a Governorship election year.
So why not run for Governor? Bert, why only run for Mayorships?

hanson wrote:
Abner, that same advice you gave SwineBert has happen before.
But since Bert "knows how everything works, he didn't listen.

---- start-re-post:
.... AFA http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who is
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal that promotes
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, which is
far more important to Bert, who does NOT know that there are
pathetic attention-seekers, like Bert is, who run for office as
Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Eeyore, Goofy, Winnie Poo, ... etc.

Accordingly, Bert was advised, encouraged & urged to run for
the highest Office as "Swindler-Bert", or "Face-****-Glazier", etc.

and use for his campaign plagiarized, catchy acronyms such as

for ___ POTUS__ which Glazier could use as slogan that says

*Primitive Old Timer Understands *****, so vote for Glazier.

or __ SCOTUS ___ on which Bert could run for Chief Justice,
under the campaign slogan of:

*Stupid Criminal Old Timer Understands *****, so vote for Bert.

---- end-re-post:

Old February 13th 18, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 11:35:27 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:07:24 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Here is my thought for today.BHs are in macro realm all core. In micro realm the core is called a point.Point and core have this in common.They spin with a wobble.OK its part of my two best theories.You know those two well.Bert

According to QM theory, all points have to be fuzzy, have no definite location, and vibrate!

Double-A

Wobble gives the fuzy,and that goes for vibration.There can be no sphere or point that is 100% perfectly round and fast spin tells it all.Bert
Old February 13th 18, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

****Bert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
snipped SwineBert's Sanctimony and his stupid Glazierola as
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is very different
from what he posted. See details in the link above.

So Bert, old pali, you also posted that "hanson mad me famous"
on the web, a fame which then got picked up by the fabled
dictionary of: http://vulgar.pangyre.org/g/ which explains that

*** "Glazier is one who breaks windows and show-
room glasses to steal goods exposed for sale" ***.

But all that is pedestrian compared to the Book that just
got published. Read it carefully and see why they referred
to you, Bert, as **Berta... & her Grossest Secret Habits**

This Book Reveals Glazier's Grossest Secret Habits about
"Bert who doesn't have an inside toilet. So he has a jug that
he pees into every night.
From girly Bert's Guide to Personal Hygiene.

Full story in https://apple.news/Aw0Vs-9uJRm-MsKbp5G_7JA

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 17th 18, 12:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 1:38:02 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 11:35:27 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:07:24 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Here is my thought for today.BHs are in macro realm all core. In micro realm the core is called a point.Point and core have this in common.They spin with a wobble.OK its part of my two best theories.You know those two well.Bert

According to QM theory, all points have to be fuzzy, have no definite location, and vibrate!

Double-A

Wobble gives the fuzy,and that goes for vibration.There can be no sphere or point that is 100% perfectly round and fast spin tells it all.Bert

If not for cores where would the force of gravity go? Strange how my mind thinks of balloons.Nature caves evething in.Solid cores tell us a lot.Empty cores are hard to come by.Electic field revolves around a heavy core.Iron is best for it can become a magnet Magnetisum and electricity are two sides to the same coin.You can't have one without the other.Bert
Old February 17th 18, 02:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Bert's Face-****ting and his Criminal Graveyard
Vandalism are the two sides to the same coin.
You can't have one without the other.Bert

"I did many posts on that subject and as always
"I was setting a-bad-example" TreBert,
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"That is reality and it's a given. Go Figure" Trebert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.
"I am all alone in my van with my buckets that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 17th 18, 04:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:07:24 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Here is my thought for today.BHs are in macro realm all core. In micro realm the core is called a point.Point and core have this in common.They spin with a wobble.OK its part of my two best theories.You know those two well.Bert

Black Wholes have no core. like a donut but they spin really fast , going no where. It is like when you speak to a demon, it goes one way or another, never 'connecting' but always draining which they the apply in multi faceted forms such as Corporation management to personal sex life. They are either 'yes' gurls to the Illuminutters or corpo shillz; etc. and others eat human flesh like Black wholes eat white white things, white light.
Old March 11th 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 7:22:15 PM UTC-8, Michael wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:07:24 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Here is my thought for today.BHs are in macro realm all core. In micro realm the core is called a point.Point and core have this in common.They spin with a wobble.OK its part of my two best theories.You know those two well.Bert

Black Wholes have no core. like a donut but they spin really fast , going no where. It is like when you speak to a demon, it goes one way or another, never 'connecting' but always draining which they the apply in multi faceted forms such as Corporation management to personal sex life. They are either 'yes' gurls to the Illuminutters or corpo shillz; etc. and others eat human flesh like Black wholes eat white white things, white light.

Sun's core is 40% of its mass.Iread that Bert