Where does anyone get off restricting space to anyone?

Old October 18th 14, 07:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

Default Where does anyone get off restricting space to anyone?

Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html
Old October 18th 14, 02:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:36:59 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html

It's called civilization. A concept you're only dimly aware of.
Old October 18th 14, 04:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

wrote:

Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html

It's called civilization. A concept you're only dimly aware of.

As usual you ignore the question, and provide an irrelevant answer, peterson.
Old October 18th 14, 05:29 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

wrote this crap:

Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html

I claimed an entire lake. I went out to the center of Lake Erie and
claimed all of it in front of witnesses. I claimed the entire lake,
all the lands around it, all the rivers going into it and all the
lands around those rivers. And this claim, when challenged in courts,
has ALWAYS been upheld.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old October 18th 14, 05:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
lal_truckee

On 10/17/14 11:36 PM, RichA wrote:
Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html

In common troll fashion you unknowingly provide the answer to your
trollish question;
http://www.state.gov/t/isn/5181.htm
Old October 18th 14, 06:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

RichA wrote:
Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html

You right wingers are always bleating in about rights.
No rights here.
Whoever sets up the colonies or captures the steroids will keep them.
Old October 18th 14, 07:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Mike Collins wrote:
RichA wrote:
Why does anyone on Earth have the right to dictate who can claim space objects?

http://phys.org/news/2014-10-moon.html

You right wingers are always bleating in about rights.
No rights here.
Whoever sets up the colonies or captures the steroids will keep them.

Not a freudian slip I hope.
Asteroids not steroids.
Old October 18th 14, 07:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Sat, 18 Oct 2014 18:27:07 +0000 (UTC), Mike Collins
wrote:

Asteroids not steroids.

They're meteoroids on steroids.