3D is impossible?

Old May 30th 13, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

Default 3D is impossible?

How it is possible that we can turn and move in 3D-Velocities? It is
impossible! Every small or big mass can turn and move and chance their
velocities and forms? If we do this first only 2D-situation to illustrate
how do it to 3D, we do conclusion: This our world is IMPOSSIBLE: How every
small mass can turn and move in Velocities, even it is so complicate to do
our computers that 3-Dimensioned-illusion?

How there is so much memory in the Universe that everything is keeping in a
"mind"? And what is a mechanism which calculates all form-materises about
moving and turning? Where that mechanism is? In a middle of the planet, that
kind of machine?

Old May 30th 13, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

"Ksuvo" kirjoitti
How it is possible that we can turn and move in 3D-Volumes? It is
impossible! Every small or big mass can turn and move and chance their
velocities and forms? If we do this first only 2D-situation to illustrate
how do it to 3D, we do conclusion: This our world is IMPOSSIBLE: How every
small mass can turn and move in Volumes, even it is so complicate to do

Old May 30th 13, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

"Ksuvo" wrote in message ...

How it is possible that we can turn and move in 3D-Velocities? It is
impossible! Every small or big mass can turn and move and chance their
velocities and forms? If we do this first only 2D-situation to illustrate
how do it to 3D, we do conclusion: This our world is IMPOSSIBLE: How every
small mass can turn and move in Velocities, even it is so complicate to do
our computers that 3-Dimensioned-illusion?

How there is so much memory in the Universe that everything is keeping in a
"mind"? And what is a mechanism which calculates all form-materises about
moving and turning? Where that mechanism is? In a middle of the planet, that
kind of machine?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++

For starters, look up and read everything you can find on "Zeno's paradoxes
of Motion"

G-

Old May 30th 13, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

"greysky" kirjoitti
"Ksuvo" wrote in message ...

[...]

- I meand: How there are such memory of atoms that they can illustrate all
3D-situations?
And never do wrong calcuation, to our movings? For example: Our body didn't
at such time collapse and spread to a floor? What is the mechanism which can
calculate all these things to our atoms? And is it in a center of the Galaxy
or somewhere else?

+ This all is created, it is the only answer, but why we don't know yet
anything about such memory which can act in 3D from 2D....

How the smallest or biggest atom can move around the galaxy? If we try to do
it with human intellect, with our pictures, we didn't undestand even that
who is gumming that mark from a paper to other place? (Mark in the paper =
An atom in the Universe).

We of cource can do such things with computer memories, but our memories of
computers are such small that we can't do any reality to simulate our own
world very well...

And we undestand that somewhere must be the "prosessor" to our atoms
existence.... And the memories of our atom's locations and and such things?
If such "God(s)" is/are, that he observes everything, why he allow so much
bad to happend here? Because of freedom?

Old May 31st 13, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

On 5/30/2013 12:15 PM, greysky wrote:

For starters, look up and read everything you can find on "Zeno's
paradoxes of Motion"

Absolutely irrelevant in any scientific inquiry. Like ether.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl