Where does anyone get off restricting space to anyone?

Old November 26th 14, 05:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Where does anyone get off restricting space to anyone?

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:54:34 -0800 (PST), wrote:

You are continuing to evade this question:

"There are currently plenty of people who don't own land, so what's your excuse? "

Asked and answered.
Old December 2nd 14, 11:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 12:19:12 PM UTC-5, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:54:34 -0800 (PST), wsnell01 wrote:

You are continuing to evade this question:

"There are currently plenty of people who don't own land, so what's your excuse? "

Asked and answered.

NO, you simply typed "non-sequitor." That is NOT an answer to my question. Try again.
Old December 2nd 14, 02:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 03:27:58 -0800 (PST), wrote:

NO, you simply typed "non-sequitor." That is NOT an answer to my question. Try again.

If you can't read and understand, there's little I can do to repair
you.
Old December 3rd 14, 04:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RichA[_1_]

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 9:16:19 AM UTC-5, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 03:27:58 -0800 (PST), wrote:

NO, you simply typed "non-sequitor." That is NOT an answer to my question. Try again.

If you can't read and understand, there's little I can do to repair
you.

No one understands but you, do they? Broken record that you are.
Old December 3rd 14, 11:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Tue, 2 Dec 2014 03:27:58 -0800 (PST), wsnell01 wrote:

NO, you simply typed "non-sequitor." That is NOT an answer to my question. Try again.

If you can't read and understand, there's little I can do to repair
you.

There is no "repair" to make; all is in good working order over here.

YOU are the one who needs some education. Perhaps you can begin that arduous task by answering the question:

"There are currently plenty of people who don't own land, so what's your excuse? "

(Hint: Not owning land is an effective strategy for many and should be for you as well. You are not special in any way.)

Perhaps you can also answer this one:

"What do you call someone who does something that he thinks others should never do?"