CAUTION: Gag Reflex Warning ( PROPOSAL: StAUKers Lsit)

Old March 27th 06, 01:44 PM posted to sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt.astronomy,triangle.general,soc.men

Default CAUTION: Gag Reflex Warning ( PROPOSAL: StAUKers Lsit)

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
fr00tbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

wrote:

Sean Monaghan wrote in message
bal.com...
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:38:44 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

nightbat , the dirty old bummer and thickheaded
sword swallower who likes wanton magic lamp rubbing with otters, and
whose partner is a piece with a dripping missile silo, wrote in
:

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

Thx bat.
How RU ~ ?

nightbat

Not good for I am alone you know waiting for Sil. Call me a
fool call me lost in the search of warmth and peace that I once knew.
How are you sweet your words are so soothing to a lost soul? I
nightly wonder alone searching for what I miss most true love. A sad
being am I, for without love what are we but empty shells of what we
once were. Nothing makes sense, nothing feels good, only hope of
finding comfort of true love once again. Forgive my ranting not like
me, I must go and be alone in my misery, take care sweet.

at your service,
the nightbat

Now *that's* a TS Drama Queen nomination waiting to happen. To hell with
Chaka Con.

Junior Cadet Honest John
You guys are so mean to the sensitive little feller, how do you all sleep at
night?

H.J.

nightbat

Don't worry about the Captain cadet HJ and I'm not little cause
I weigh over 200 trim lbs and am 6 feet tall all super IQ power brain,

Is that why they refer to you as meathead, FrOOtL00p?

high protein and tight in shape body muscle. Have all my teeth including
wisdom ones and fine light brown hair, 20:10 day vision, perfect night
vision, power glide moves, all the high tech toys, and Officer Bert's
youth producing Mexican Sweet Potato recipe. I can outfly, outdance, and
outperform any human there's simply no match,

So why aren't you in the Olympics?

and in the love department
with those Officer Star Glow shirts and Caps the girls just melt.

In fear? You and Gary gLitterBurnore would make quite a sight. Hanging
around the girl schools, forming pyramids, frigthening the locals.

They
wonder where I get the magic, I just tell them simply it's Bert's sweet
potatoes, ha, ha, ha. I'm alone right now waiting for my lovely Sil, but

Is that what you call your blow-up doll? Sil?

sure glad I have lovely sweet Officer Twitty at night to help net keep
me company.

Does she hold it for you or something?

as you were,
the nightsoil

I'm reaching for the bucket!

What are you doing, Bruce. Attacking the nightbat on your own hook?
All your old AUK "pals" have already deserted you and stabbed you in
the back! Why side with them?

Perhaps we can smoke the peace pipe, find some common ground. Common
enemies are a start.

Just how much do you know about Carl Osterwald?

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Double-A

Old March 27th 06, 02:31 PM posted to sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt.astronomy,triangle.general,soc.men

fake Double-Anus wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
fr00tbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[...]

What auk pals would that be, fake Double-Anus?

Art Deco of course, among others.

Perhaps we can smoke the peace pipe, find some common ground. Common
enemies are a start.

Are you ****ed again, fake Double-Anus?

Yes, but not at you.

Just how much do you know about Carl Osterwald?

Everything. Why do you think he won't reply to me directly?

That's why it's time for you to switch sides.

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Double-Anus

Go blow it out Uranus, fake Double-Anus?

Don't take this overature lightly. You may not have another chance.

Think about it.

Double-A

Old March 27th 06, 03:55 PM posted to sci.psychology.psychotherapy,alt.astronomy,triangle.general,soc.men

ups.com...

fake Double-Anus wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
fr00tbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[...]

Sounds like a pretty good deal, Bruce. Fart and the Ratz have been leaving
their "droppings" on top of your head lately; I think that it's a trend.
Come on in from the cold!

H.J.

Old March 28th 06, 12:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy

fake Double-Anus wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
fr00tbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[...]

I don't have any "pals", fake Double-Anus, you lot are both equally
pathetic.

No pals? Did you ever ask yourself why?

Perhaps we can smoke the peace pipe, find some common ground. Common
enemies are a start.

Are you ****ed again, fake Double-Anus?

Yes, but not at you.

Typical Merkin - too stupid to understand the difference between ****ed
and ****ed off.

The subtleties of the Aussie language are a challenge for us.

But I can say, G'day!

I didn't asked you if you were madder than a Tassie Devil on heat but
if you were a bit full after having a skinful. Lay off Herbert
Herbert's guano juice.

That's MSP juice.

Just how much do you know about Carl Osterwald?

Everything. Why do you think he won't reply to me directly?

That's why it's time for you to switch sides.

Sides? Don't be stupid, fake Double-Anus, I don't take sides. I sit on
the fence and micturate on both sides.

But it can be lonely at the top (of the fence). Why don't you stop
straddling it and decide which side you really want to give a dowsing
to?

This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Double-Anus

Go blow it out Uranus, fake Double-Anus?

Don't take this overature lightly. You may not have another chance.

Think about it.

Double-Anus

While you kooks sneck the support groups, fake Double-Anus? Not a
chance.

It's OK to post to support groups, just not to harress people there.

Sorry you won't be piping onboard. I thought that everyone should be
given one chance for redemption, even you. But, alas!

Double-A