Chapt 15 MECO theory replacing black-holes #307 ATOM TOTALITY,ONE-ATOM-UNIVERSE theory

Old November 17th 10, 05:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt 15 MECO theory replacing black-holes #307 ATOM TOTALITY,ONE-ATOM-UNIVERSE theory

Chapter 15
Subject: MECO theory to replace black-hole theory; book: ATOM TOTALITY
(Atom Universe) THEORY

I don't know why sometimes I make it hard on myself. There
I was trying to conjure up a
mechanism for why the quasars when in the last edition of this
book I had read about this MECO theory which offers to
replace all black-holes and offers to explain any large
amount of radiation in the cosmos.

Do you ever get yourself in that situation, where you look and
look for a explanation, and yet it is sitting there in front of you
just inviting you by saying "here I am."

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...uasar-casts-do...
Mysterious quasar casts doubt on black holes

Now I have to check into that MECO theory but it appears
to be a Dirac Radioactivities theory where the particles slip
in and out of the Dirac ocean of positrons or antimatter.

I am going to expand Dirac's Ocean from that of only positrons
to that of being just simply Antimatter.

So when MECO theory posits the slipping in and out of particles
it becomes a matter to antimatter conversion into energy and
thus any high energy is emitted.

So this MECO theory is even better than the old black-hole
theory because it is matter to antimatter conversion whereas
the black-hole theory had to rely upon the stripping away of
matter and for that matter to so to speak "fall into the black-hole
to derive energy out of the falling matter". So that MECO is
even stronger of a energy source than black-hole theory.

Now I am going to make MECO theory the 15th chapter of
this book for it offers astronomy and physics a far better
mechanism of explaining unexplained high energy sources.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/