"Killer Asteroid" Debate Pits Gravity Tractors Against Bombs, Projectiles

Old March 12th 07, 10:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default "Killer Asteroid" Debate Pits Gravity Tractors Against Bombs, Projectiles

nightbat wrote

The profound Officer Warhol said it, the potential
wandering NEO incoming space rock could doom us all, oh mercy! Now
scientists are debating just that, how to potentially stop the space
rock beast from landing on Earth.

See:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...asteroids.html

The Green Knight wants to reactivate his peoples stargate gizmo to
deflect any menacing space objects, and just needs a little silver he
claims to do it. While those Nasa and world scientists need at least a
billion or more to maybe do it, heaven help us! The counter space rock
race is on while our Saul will most likely respond to this post weeks
from now, oh the humanity, wake up Saul!

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 12th 07, 05:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

The Green Knight wants to reactivate his peoples stargate gizmo to
deflect any menacing space objects, and just needs a little silver he
claims to do it. While those Nasa and world scientists need at least a
billion or more to maybe do it, heaven help us! The counter space rock
race is on while our Saul will most likely respond to this post weeks
from now, oh the humanity, wake up Saul!

Why not send him your pension, loon?

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 13th 07, 02:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

The Green Knight wants to reactivate his peoples stargate gizmo to
deflect any menacing space objects, and just needs a little silver he
claims to do it. While those Nasa and world scientists need at least a
billion or more to maybe do it, heaven help us! The counter space rock
race is on while our Saul will most likely respond to this post weeks
from now, oh the humanity, wake up Saul!

Daffy Ducky

Why not send him my auk nano diaper picture, cause I'm a Daffy loony toon?

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."
Old March 22nd 07, 11:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Is 10 days now equivalent to weeks, frootie? Just who's clock is
screwed up?

Saul Levy