Alien Review - Hi Darla!

Old February 1st 04, 01:15 AM
Julian St.Cloud

Default Alien Review - Hi Darla!

Wow, Taylor Port tastes like crap! No Taylor Port isn't a female it is
a very lousy port wine. I knew port was sweet but holy mackerel!
Anyway, I figured I'd ask you the question I mentioned in an earlier
thread without waiting to find out if you were still talking to me.

So, since you've been around for quite some time watching what's been
happening with those pesky humans I wondered if you ever noticed
someone about a couple of thousand years ago known as Jesus of
Nazereth? The one who is also known as Jesus the Christ.
Did he exist?
Did he perform any of the miracles mentioned in the New Testament?
What was the source of his power?

Okay, so that is more than one question.

Julian St. Cloud
Old February 1st 04, 08:55 AM
Darla

"Julian St.Cloud" wrote in message
news
Wow, Taylor Port tastes like crap! No Taylor Port isn't a female it is
a very lousy port wine. I knew port was sweet but holy mackerel!
Anyway, I figured I'd ask you the question I mentioned in an earlier
thread without waiting to find out if you were still talking to me.

So, since you've been around for quite some time watching what's been
happening with those pesky humans I wondered if you ever noticed
someone about a couple of thousand years ago known as Jesus of
Nazereth? The one who is also known as Jesus the Christ.
Did he exist?
Did he perform any of the miracles mentioned in the New Testament?
What was the source of his power?

Okay, so that is more than one question.

Julian St. Cloud

Hi, Julian!

The Proz has decided that since we are no longer studying humans as
individuals, we can continue posting in this newsgroup Only if we remain
on-topic.

So, we must try to relate your questions to astronomy.

Since religion has developed into a Very different subject than astronomy,
we can only say that there have been many people throughout history who were
hailed as "something special" by humans.
These have most often been humans who were very adept at understanding human
behavior and at manipulating human thoughts.
Oh and one more thing: yes, there was an interesting star in your sky about
two-thousand years ago.
So here is yet another myth with a basis in fact.

Darla