Bush to send man to Mars

Old January 9th 04, 11:28 AM
These Gremlins Grammaticus

Default Bush to send man to Mars

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040109/325/eiotu.html

Hopefully himself, on permanent mission.
Old January 9th 04, 03:56 PM
Joe Strout

In article ,
(These Gremlins Grammaticus) wrote:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040109/325/eiotu.html

Hopefully himself, on permanent mission.

Heh, I'd vote for that!

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |
| http://www.macwebdir.com |
Old January 9th 04, 11:48 PM
Unpleasant Truth

(These Gremlins Grammaticus) wrote in message . com...
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040109/325/eiotu.html

Hopefully himself, on permanent mission.

Like all Conserva-Clowns, Bush tries to control people's
impression; he's doing whatever he thinks makes himself
look good. What a selfish piece of garbage. He doesn't
give a rat's ass about anyone except himself so he can
get re-elected. He doesn't know a thing about anything.

THE PRESIDENT: ...I was in Florida...the TV was obviously on...
I said, it must have been a horrible accident...and...my Chief
of Staff...walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower,
America is under attack."...And, Jordan, I wasn't sure what to
think at first. You know, I grew up in a period of time where
the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind--
just like your Daddy's and Mother's mind probably...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...011204-17.html
Old January 11th 04, 09:00 PM
James Nicoll

In article ,
John Schutkeker wrote:
(Unpleasant Truth) wrote in
. com:

the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind--

I'm sure that a lot of us could say this, and I certainly could. 9-11 took
us all by surprise.

Anyone remember December 7th? There was a movie about it.

OK, that was a military attack on (mostly) military assets.
I'll substitute March 9th, which included attacks on civilians.

--
"Precepts of religion. Every victory is a defeat. Every cut made is a wound
received. Every strength is a weakness. Every time you kill, you die."
Old January 12th 04, 06:30 PM
Leonard Robinson

I have several movies in my personal library on the subject of December 7,
1941:

the definitive movie -- "TORA! TORA! TORA!", a mini-series, "PEARL", and a
semi-romantic movie, "PEARL HARBOR".

I am sure there will be some movies on the events of September 11, 2001. And
its aftermath as well.

Personally, I hold with the ultimate answer to September 11 -- building
Mount Malapart Lunar Base and Community, the first true step on the long
road from Man's Original Home to his Only Home: the Final Frontier.

--
Leonard C Robinson
"The Historian Remembers, and speculates on what might have been.

Old January 12th 04, 09:28 PM
John Schutkeker

"Leonard Robinson" wrote in

I am sure there will be some movies on the events of September 11,
2001. And its aftermath as well.

I'm sure you're right, but it won't be until the shock has receded farther
into history. I'm surprised that it wasn't immediately bid as a (bad) made
for TV movie.

Personally, I hold with the ultimate answer to September 11 --
building Mount Malapart Lunar Base and Community,

Malapart?
Old January 13th 04, 04:05 AM
Coridon Henshaw

(Unpleasant Truth) wrote in
om:

What is he thinking???

IIRC, "I hit the trifecta" is what came out of his mouth when he got
careless for a moment.

--
Coridon Henshaw -
http://www3.telus.net/csbh - "I have sadly come to the
Old January 13th 04, 10:24 PM
Penta

On 11 Jan 2004 15:00:01 -0500, (James Nicoll)
wrote:

OK, that was a military attack on (mostly) military assets.
I'll substitute March 9th, which included attacks on civilians.

March 9th?