SECOND LETTER to Michael Behe of Lehigh University

Old June 30th 04, 09:45 PM
Ed Conrad

Default SECOND LETTER to Michael Behe of Lehigh University

This is a copy (some minor changes) of a letter I had
emailed to Michael Behe of Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pa., some months ago. I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

If this second letter is not acknowledged, a third
letter will be sent him (and published in key news groups
in the very near future). It will be the least bit pleasant.

Dear Michael Behe:

Some day, after you're dead and buried, honest people
in Established Science (only a handful exist) will remember
your courage of conviction by standing tall against the fiction,
fraud and folly of the theory of the evolution of man -- and
against the impossibility of evolution itself.

You, for one, should know that the theory of evolution -- for both
man and beast -- is a myth that has long been perpetrated by
the Scientific Establishment.

And you, for one, should know that the only reason the Clown
Princes of Science vigorously support this monumental fraud
against mankind is their desire -- as I've been preaching since
the moon was blue -- to protect their vested interests at all cost.

Consequently, several have been involved in deceit, deception,
collusion and conspiracy in the treatment of any and all physical
evidence that would prove their theory a farce.

Meanwhile, they belittle courageous men of science such as
yourself, although not nearly as they have been belittling me and
the astoundng discoveries of petrified bones, teeth and even soft
organs -- some human -- between anthracite veins).

And, by belittling me, they have ridiculed the courage, expertise
and integrity of true giants of science such as Wilton M. Krogman,
human anatomist; Jeremy Dahl, then a leading bone expert at
prestigious Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center; Raymond
Dart, M.D..

They have also belittled state-of-the-arts testing such as SEM,
infrared scans, CATscans, presence of Haversian canals and the
startling revelation by American Medical Laboratories that it
found dried blood in at least a dozen of my key specimens
identified as human.

These pseudoscients have assaulted me by calling me a liar
and a fraud but Krogman, Dahl and Dart -- among others -- were
intrigued and awed by the petrified bones, teeth and soft organs
(some human) thaat I have discovered between anthracite veins.

Isn't it time, Michael, that you went that extra step and got
involved, with some of your honest colleagues both in and
out of Lehigh University.

Isn't it time that you enabled me to provide you with the evidence
that you, indeed, are right in what -- despite incredible criticism by
the pseudobirds -- you have had the courage to write over the years.

If I am right -- and THAT I am -- that man existed while anthracite
was being formed eons upon eons ago, Established Science's
monumental falsehood may finally be thrown for a loop, and SO long
overdue.

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal

PSEUDOS' DENIAL OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
(Petrified coal-age bones, teeth and soft organs)

Petrified human finger (with fingernail
AND Petrified human toe (with toenail):
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JPG

Petrified human skull embedded in a boulder
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Another petrified human skull
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Smith/z11calv.jpg

Petrified human femur still embedded in slate
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg

Petrified human gall bladder containing gall stone (via CATscan)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z5gall.jpg

Portion of petrified tibia
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg

Petrified human liver
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z9lung.jpg

Whitled wood: Tool and/or weapon (turned to coal)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-004S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

One hemisphere of human brain.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/brain/MVC-001S.JPG

Human jaw with a few teeth
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG

Side view of human mandible
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG

Canine tooth of some giant anima
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg

etc.,etc..etc.

Portion of three-toed dinosaur foot still embedded in slate
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg

Petrified giant fetus
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG

Another giant fetus (this one still embedded in slate)
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG

Portion of a giant petrified scorpion
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg

Wilton Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts
on human anatomy, holds what he had identified as
a petrified human calvarium, a skull with the eye sockets
broken off, that was discovered between Pennsylvania's
anthracite veins. He is shown at his desk at the Cooper
Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he beckoned
a colleague -- a medical doctor -- to examine "the oldest
human skull ever found."

A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the cell
tructue, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried blood was
found on the specimen during testing at American Medical
Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.

This is the official report from AML which had performed
Calculus Analysis by Crystallography. The final report,
dated April 21, 2000," was issued by Dr. Nathan Sherman,
director of laboratories.

"The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
shaped, brown calculus weighing less
than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi indicates
a composition of dried blood intermingled with a few
small crystals resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg

Old June 30th 04, 09:46 PM
DrPostman

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:45:08 GMT, Ed Conrad
wrote:

This is a copy (some minor changes) of a letter I had
emailed to Michael Behe of Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pa., some months ago. I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

You don't deserve one, kook.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.

Old June 30th 04, 11:36 PM
Sovereign Sockpuppet©

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message
news
Hey, it's the man as thick as bricks!

Remember me, Stoneboi? Nah, I've morphed since then, but my p0ker has been
sharpened and is ready for "Tales from the Kkk0nrad."

This is a copy (some minor changes) of a letter I had
emailed to Michael Behe of Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pa., some months ago. I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

No, thank you.

Happy, now?

If this second letter is not acknowledged, a third
letter will be sent him (and published in key news groups
in the very near future). It will be the least bit pleasant.

I see you still can't take a hint.

Man as Old as Coal

Ed as dumb as stone.

HTH

--

The AFA-B Sovereign Sockpuppet©

Government/Media Sponsored/Supported Disinformation/Mind Control Agent
Chief of Weather Control, Super Secret 34°, Order of the Illuminati
Presidential Puppeteer of the New World Order
Skepticult ID: 581-00504-208
Sockmaster General

"I can't fight no one." - Joseph "Foameo" Bartlo
Confession ID:

"I was voted 'Kook of the year' on the Internet." - Raymond Karczewski
Confession ID:

Old June 30th 04, 11:38 PM
Peter Harding

In article ,
says...
I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

[...]
Dear Michael Behe:

Some day, after you're dead and buried

Well, that would certainly get me wasting my spare time replying to a
kook. Not.

Old June 30th 04, 11:41 PM
Henry Weems Jr.

"Ed Conrad" wrote in message
news

This is a copy (some minor changes) of a letter I had
emailed to Michael Behe of Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pa., some months ago. I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

Exactly what are your credentials, Edward? Did you receive a degree from an
accredited university that relates to your wild claims or did you barely
graduate high school? Most people I have met in the halls of academe do not
have time for outlandish assertions of "rocks=teeth" and "stones=bones."

Old June 30th 04, 11:54 PM
John Griffin

Ed Conrad wrote

This is a copy (some minor changes) of a letter I had
emailed to Michael Behe of Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pa., some months ago. I have not had a response, not even
the courtesy of a brief "No, Thank You."

Thank you for the amusement.

I hope that will somewhat assuage your hurt feelings,
you ****ing demented cretin.

If this second letter is not acknowledged, a third
letter will be sent him (and published in key news groups
in the very near future). It will be the least bit pleasant.

wooooooooooooooo... rotfl.

What are "key" newsgroups?