What is happening to me?

Old August 5th 03, 05:55 AM
Anonymous

Default What is happening to me?

Hi all,

I am a bit confused the last few weeks, so I hope you guys/gals can help me out.

I am Alan from the Austria, born on 16 March 1964. I dunno the exact time, but I think it is 5:30 in the morning.

As I said, I am a bit confused the last weeks. I have read a horoscope for Pisces which said that there is a big change or changes on the way for me the coming time. A fellow Pisces read the same in a totally different source.

I dont feel at home in my own house. I am not feeling happy with my cat.
Ergo, I am in love with a Cancer who is giving me a **** time the last week
or so (she doesnt know that I love her, nor does my bird).

Can anyone tell me what is happening to me or/and what is going to happen?

Please help!

--
Alan Esrkine
alanesrkine(at)optsunet.com.au