God Bless Adolph Hitler

Old August 3rd 03, 09:40 PM
Nomen Nescio

Default God Bless Adolph Hitler

As a white man who has been oppressed
by civil rights laws, I can appreciate
Hitlers efforts to establish an
Aryan ruling presence in the world.

--
Alan Esrkine
alanesrkine(at)optsusnet.com.au
Adolph Hitler is the true way for the Australian people!

Old August 4th 03, 03:59 PM
TKalbfus

Default Adolph Hitler

As a white man who has been oppressed
by civil rights laws, I can appreciate
Hitlers efforts to establish an
Aryan ruling presence in the world.

--
Alan Esrkine
alanesrkine(at)optsusnet.com.au
Adolph Hitler is the true way for the Australian people!

Adolph Hitler was Austrian, not Australian. Hitler had little to do with space
policy, except for his funding of the V2 missile, and that wasn't meant for
space travel, but to kill random civilians in Great Britian. Germany would have
been better off without Hitler. The Fatherland didn't need Hitler's high stakes
gamble with German lives for Hitler's own self glorification. Besides
committing genocide, Adolph Hitler also suspended civil rights in Germany,
ended democratic rule, and gave a big boost to dictators throughout the world.
Adolph Hitler is the indirect cause of troubles in the Middle-East today, and
also of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. And now we got the
anti-semites on the run, they now find it fashionable to wear towels on their
heads, but it doesn't make any difference.Too bad we have to end up killing so
many Arabs who fanatically hold these views, and just attack like cracy no
matter what the odds.
Old August 5th 03, 03:53 AM
Alan Erskine

"TKalbfus" wrote in message

Obviously, you have been in a coma or a prison cell for several months. The
post your responded to was from a coward who is using anonymous remailers
like dizum and nym.alias.net (the latest) to hide behind.

By the nature of your post (below), you seem to be quite intelligent.
Obviously a case of a book being judged by it's cover. I post from
Optusnet, not an anonymous remailer. Only cowards post from anonymous
remailers in order to hide their identity.

Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au
Is Lewis Moran the type of father figure
John Howard wants for Australian children?