Comets Make Great Spaceships +My PFM

Old May 31st 19, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Make Great Spaceships +My PFM

Comets give free ride.Sling shot the Sun you pick up great speed.Then a man made volcano with PFM t its core gives still more acceleration and direction at the captain's finger tips.The bigger the comet the better.It can give some gravity.Also my PFM will provide food,and all the electronics I have in the van.Comets are used for transpertation by by all aliens.It the only way to go in a round 11 mile spaceship.Bert Ps Best name it David he was big with a slingshot
Old June 1st 19, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Galzier, you can try all that when you rot away in
https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb