So, Bast, if 9/11 was an inside job ....

Old May 23rd 19, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default So, Bast, if 9/11 was an inside job ....

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Huh? "It's past history" ????
Isn't that a little redundant.

*** Not any worse than "Déjà vu all over again", a phrase uttered by
one of America's great baseball managers.

Damn,.....you have been hanging around all those leftards in
cally-for-ny-aee, for too long.
Would you prefer talking about present history or future history ?

You just refuse to get it.

*** No, Toots, I got it. You're refusing to let go of your hackneyed
and twisted belief. Talk about grasping at straws, you're like the Dems
and their Russian Collusion tale of BS.

The same propaganda lie factory that gave you Hitlery and her dossier,
and that CO2 is bad for nature, (even though plants would die without
it).....gave you the "official" 9/11 fairytale, the gulf of Tonkin
incident, WMD's in Iraq, and the Apollo moon landings, and even the
patriot act, which just conveniently happened to be ready to sign into
law a day after 9/11.
And you just smile and accept it, when TSA won't let you take a bottle
of shampoo on a plane and makes you take off your shoes.
....While anyone can cross the border, with suitcases and baby carriages
filled with drugs and God knows what else.

The real truth is that YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT.
But to admit that you would also have to admit that you were gullible
enough to fall for those lies, and many others over the course of
decades. ...AND YOUR LACK OF SELF RESPECT WOULD NEVER ALLOW THAT. And
you know who else is never wrong ? ANTIFA Soy-Kiddies, and Democrats.

*** I'm tired of engaging in discussions with unarmed twits, so here's
your cookie ... go to your room and fire up the old dildo.

How clever a come-back.
But when you eat your breakfast tommorow morning,.....just remember......

Bread Goes In - Toast Comes Out
I know where the bread goes.

*** You don't even know which side is up, Toots ... much less where the brad
goes. But keep on ranting, after all it really makes Pelosi look good ....

Old May 24th 19, 11:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

You mean like this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thDNQZBE460

Old May 24th 19, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

*** Your idol, I see ....

Old May 29th 19, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSTPr-TGYZc

Old May 29th 19, 04:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

*** Gee, Bast, where do you find them .... funny though

Old May 29th 19, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

You'll love this one
BUSH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTkjsNzNZqA

Just suscribe to the poster "THE UNITED SPOT" there are hundreds of
videos like this, each one funnier than the one before.

For my pal Bast ... Hägar Misc 3 December 25th 13 04:52 PM
Was it Bast or RT ... [email protected] Misc 1 August 2nd 13 01:36 PM
Was it Bast or RT ... [email protected] Misc 11 July 29th 13 07:02 PM
A New Cause For Bast HVAC[_2_] Misc 5 July 19th 11 10:19 PM
Cum Drips Down My Chin, for Ralph the teacher's cold, inside me it's bitter, whereas inside you it's living open, Great Rich Drunkard. Rob Kelk Astronomy Misc 0 June 27th 06 10:52 AM