Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

Old March 16th 19, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:03:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 7:24:30 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Jeb Bush got married to cover up his gay. I turned 65 in Florida and got a bigger SS check than at91 Its crazy what they take out each month,and how little medicare.Well I've got plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$$ and they must know it.Bert

Yeah, it's hard to hide all that loot from your Uncle Sam, eh Bert?

Nice weather here in Gresham. Sun is shining. Sky is clear. Last traces of snow have melted. I think spring has finally sprung! Now a pleasant 57F as of 2:00 PM. Wind east at 10 mph. Humidity 39%.

Time to shed some clothes!

Double-A

Best day of 2019.Finally don't need a jacket.Global warming finally kicked in.Tonite I sleep with ceiling fan going.Windows open. Bert
Old March 16th 19, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 4:20:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Best day of 2019.Finally don't need a jacket.Global warming finally kicked in.Tonite I sleep with ceiling fan going.Windows open. Bert

Another day which passes for spring-like in this locale. Now 57F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun is shining through light high clouds. Wind is east at 13 mph. Humidity 39%. Probably no more rain until Friday.

Time to stock up on Guinness for tomorrow!

Double-A

Old March 17th 19, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 2:31:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 4:20:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Best day of 2019.Finally don't need a jacket.Global warming finally kicked in.Tonite I sleep with ceiling fan going.Windows open. Bert

Another day which passes for spring-like in this locale. Now 57F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun is shining through light high clouds. Wind is east at 13 mph. Humidity 39%. Probably no more rain until Friday.

Time to stock up on Guinness for tomorrow!

Double-A

Its so warm here I had to park van in the shade.Took it in for a washing.Its looking good.In a few more weeksI'll be using my indoor out door shower twice a day.No water bills WOW .Its a $$$$$ maker.Camping is big in Orange County.Walmart sells lots of camping stuff.So does Dollar store. Bert
Old March 17th 19, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 7:21:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Its so warm here I had to park van in the shade.Took it in for a washing.Its looking good.In a few more weeksI'll be using my indoor out door shower twice a day.No water bills WOW .Its a $$$$$ maker.Camping is big in Orange County.Walmart sells lots of camping stuff.So does Dollar store. Bert

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

(A little Irish lingo on this beloved St. Paddy's Day!)

I can't wait to get back home and start pounding back the Guinness!

Another spring-like day! Except the east wind has come up, but it is a much warmer wind this time. No more snow blowing in my face.

Now 59F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 18 mph. Humidity 41%.

Camping is big around here to in the summer. Hard to get a reservation in a camp ground. Lots of homeless camped in places they get periodically rousted from. I never needed a tent. It would just draw attention. The stars were my blanket.

Double-A

Old March 17th 19, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 1:32:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Still warming up fast.Wear just a fancy T shirt.(at last) Green Bud till Saint P. day.Boston big parade NY,and Atlanta Georgia.In Boston I watched the Kennedys go by Yes JFK was in a convertable. Jackie in pink.I could almost touch them.I loved the both.They were my kind of people.They kept their word. They were brave.GOP Mafia ha a vandetti and they carried it out.They wiped out every Kennedy.Thatgoes forJKF's son. Jackie warned her son not to fly.Mafia put sand in his planes gas. Now we see how ba USA is,and the worse is yet to come.My company M&M will not do business with USA.Weare no longer able to sell a T shirt.We are buried in a $22,000,000,000 dept.Thanks to GOPers.Bert
Old March 17th 19, 10:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 2:11:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Looking through my old albums this morning, I came across the "The First Family" album by Vaughn Meader! Don't know what it might be worth. It was a classic comedy album about Kennedy and his family.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaughn_Meader

But it was hard to listen to after Nov. 22, 1963.

Double-A

Old March 18th 19, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

An amazing 64F as of 3:00 PM here in Gresham. Sunny and a brisk east wind at 22 mph. Humidity a dry 28%. No rain expected until Friday.

Double-A

Old March 19th 19, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Last day of winter!

Now 63F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Sunny and mostly clear sky. Wind east at 26 mph. Humidity a dry 33F.

Double-A

Old March 21st 19, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 3:12:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
An amazing 64F as of 3:00 PM here in Gresham. Sunny and a brisk east wind at 22 mph. Humidity a dry 28%. No rain expected until Friday.

Double-A

Here its cool Sunny and a little breeze during the day.Nights its still cold.I'm OK and by 8am the sun warms the van up fast. I got a gift at the Senior center.A pool stick.Value $240.WOW I have a great idea for a pool stick.I will see if it can be pattern ??? I wonder if more people shoot pool than bowl? I say pool.I like shooting pool for money,and Buds.Now bars are folding up here in Mexicale.Bert
Old March 21st 19, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 8:12:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Here its cool Sunny and a little breeze during the day.Nights its still cold.I'm OK and by 8am the sun warms the van up fast. I got a gift at the Senior center.A pool stick.Value $240.WOW I have a great idea for a pool stick.I will see if it can be pattern ??? I wonder if more people shoot pool than bowl? I say pool.I like shooting pool for money,and Buds.Now bars are folding up here in Mexicale.Bert

Fairly nice day here, but overcast. Now 55F as of 12:45 PM. Wind south at 4 mph. Humidity 62%. The recent dry weather and strong wind have brought lots of wildfires to the area. You might say that fire season has started early this year!

I found a pool stick in my possessions, but something is missing. Would have to get it repaired. Kim has been learning to play pool. A beer bar that just opened a year ago near where we have lunch has just closed! I think Kimco charges too much rent!

Double-A

First day of winter Gerald Kelleher Amateur Astronomy 0 November 1st 18 11:52 AM
Vic Winter ... RIP Anthony Ayiomamitis Amateur Astronomy 11 February 11th 07 08:29 AM
The Winter Triangle! Double-A Misc 2 November 14th 06 07:37 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 04:16 PM
When's Martian winter? dkc_2001 Misc 22 May 28th 04 07:45 PM