Advanced propulsion technology? Or BS?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th 19, 04:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Advanced propulsion technology? Or BS?

On 6/30/2019 2:03 AM, wrote:
According to:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...-tech-advances

Some hard data from the FAS for the tin-foil hat crowd...

https://fas.org/sgp/othergov/invention/stats.html

I take nothing from this, other than the military likes to keep secrets.
Note higher number of "John Doe" Secrecy Orders. For these poor
schmoes, all I can do is point them here...

http://soundbible.com/grab.php?id=1830&type=mp3

Dave