Comet Provides New Clues to Origins of Earth's Oceans

Old May 27th 19, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Default Comet Provides New Clues to Origins of Earth's Oceans

Le 24/05/2019 Ã* 17:35, Hägar a écritÂ*:

*** Oh boy, Palsing, you're a real crackerjack when it comes to
Astronomy. The Oort Cloud is populated almost entirely by icy objects.
Every now and then one gets bumped from it orbit and does indeed become
a comet and the ice is gradually turned into vapor as it approaches the
Sun.Â* BTW, that's how Mercury, Venus and Mars got their water. Mercury's
was vaporized by its proximity to old Sol, Venus is shrouded partially
by its steam and Mars lost its water due to some cataclysmic event that
exposed its surface to the Sun and its surface water evaporated.
If you have any more questions, just ask.

You are saying nosense

Mars did not lose its water due to some cataclysmic event,

Three main reasons explain the loss of water from Mars

- The Late Heavy Bombardment approximately 4.1 to 3.8 billion years ago

- The disappearance of magnetic field 3.7 to 3.2 billion years ago

- And in addition, the loss of water is progressive even now

Before 4.1 billions years ago, the Mars atmospher had the same pressure
and temperatur as the currently Earth, with rains, rivers and oceans
Old May 28th 19, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, May 27, 2019 at 8:58:57 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

On Sunday, May 26, 2019 at 6:04:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Comet Temple 1 was probed up close.It was as dry as the Moon.NASA exploded
something into it and the probe got fine sand back like on the moon. My
thinking is comets can't hold water they are to small.Its reality photons
can break water down to its elements. No real proof of comets being a snow
ball.Good reason for that.Bert

First off, Bert, it is Comet Tempel, not Comet Temple, and you need to do
more research before making up facts on your own. Read this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempel_1

... where it says... "Water ice was detected in the ejecta.[7] The water ice
came from 1 meter below the surface crust (the devolatized layer around the
nucleus)."

Here is a paper that was written after the data was studied which talks
about the distribution of water on Tempel 1...

http://www.planetary.brown.edu/pdfs/3546.pdf

This paper says that there was not much water near the surface of Tempel 1
but that there was plenty of water everywhere down to about 30 meters below
the surface. This is not really much of a surprise because most comets
contain lots of water.

*** With every fly-by the exposure to the Sun vaporizes water by penetrating
deeper and deeper into the passing comets. The vents which expel the steam
actually can change the orbits of the comets, albeit only slightly.

Such an effect they think may be propelling the strange object Oumuamu, causing it to accelerate as it leaves the solar system. They are more comfortable believing that than that it might be a self-propelling alien probe!!!

https://www.universetoday.com/139545...-like-a-comet/

Double-A

Old May 29th 19, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

Nice site Oumuamua shows rocks are common.They in the past were more common,but still can wipe out humankind in a hit in the next 285,000 years.Bert
Old May 30th 19, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Subject: Anaheim Tent Park etc... 30-April-2019

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
This-note-is-for-my-dear-friend-Hanson. [-B-]
"I miss you" please keep posting and do
it with an open loving heart".bert

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I Spent holiday at Walmart & McDonald & I was drunk.
"I failed the DMV driver-license renewal test again.
"This year will end my driving(6 more months) 92 is to old
to drive. Van will be used only for bed and roof.Bert

"Double-Asshole Abner" wrote:
"Problem with that is that when the cops say you have to
move it, it has to go on the streets, and that's when
they will nail you & impound your Van, like they did to me!
I had Olde English 800 for getting drunk.

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I park every night at the Senior Center and Police Know my van.
Seen my Dr. today as my lips and tongue are very red ,swollen,
and painful.Got to take two different pills for it.
I have been losing weight fast.Now down to 155.WOW.Bert

hanson wrote:
Well, Glazier, your sorry condition has its origin and roots
in http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] with you
being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [2]. Pity

So Bert, unfortunately, as things stand now, created by your own
acts, you will be remembered, post mortem, as SwineBert, the
filthy Jew-pig who has lived his despicable & useless life in vain,
as is detailed in the two links [1] & [2] above. It's a pity.

However, Bert given your nice initial paragraph [-B-] above
I am willing & I can refer you to people who will publicize & make
you FAMOUS as you, Glazier being a noble, decent and clever
Jew, including your G=EMC^2 and your Van.

Now, Bert, I need your **posted confirmation** for your wish to be
remembered as a Bert, the kind & famous Jew. -- Bert, confirm it! Yes?

PS:------------- Bert, it will cost you **NO money**

------------------ Bert listen: Just post & say: "I confirm it"

------------------ after which you will be put in touch with them.

-- hanson

[-B-] refers to:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/sci.physics/this$20note$20is$20for$20hanson$20$20--$20$20$20Bert%7Csort:date/sci.physics/T20cLBSAhg4/ZgBMYzGVAgAJ

Old May 31st 19, 02:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

*** that thing looks like God pinched a loaf ....