Planet under Pressure

Old March 28th 06, 10:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Planet under Pressure

nightbat wrote

With so many planetary changes occurring it's difficult to
keep up with it all. Thank goodness for profound Earth Science Team
Officers around the globe for what would we do without them heaven only
knows.

See:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_depth/...et/default.stm

Keep those planetary reports coming in Officers and watch the skies for
any sight of the Sean Starships possibly arriving.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old March 29th 06, 04:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Hi nightbat,

Nice site and thoughts.

--

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Beneath South Carolina skies and clouds
--------------------- ----------------------

Old March 29th 06, 11:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Jeffrey Hopkins wrote:

Hi nightbat,

Nice site and thoughts.

--

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Beneath South Carolina skies and clouds

nightbat

You're welcome Jeff and welcome to the group.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 29th 06, 03:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat Your Florida meteorologist reporting good news(good news don't
sell papers) Sunny and warm. Bad news is very dry and fires breaking
out. Very few birds this spring. Are they dying of the flu? Where are
the birds hiding I know sharp shooter Chaney is not to blame.
TreBert

Old March 29th 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
nightbat Your Florida meteorologist reporting good news(good news don't
sell papers) Sunny and warm. Bad news is very dry and fires breaking
out. Very few birds this spring. Are they dying of the flu? Where are
the birds hiding I know sharp shooter Chaney is not to blame.
TreBert

Tornado in Fresno, CA this morning!

That out to sell some papers!

Double-A

Old March 30th 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Only SIX mass extinctions? My, my! If you want a heavy dose of DOOM
AND GLOOM, read this crap!

Frootbat's still at it! We're all GONNA DIE!

Saul Levy

Old April 20th 06, 08:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Just a friendly reminder: Isn't sean supposed to arrive by the end of
April? There doesn't seem to be any sign whatsoever, frootbat! We'd
love to see all the kooks leave this planet!