somebody tell me about the 3 star solar system that was just discovered

Old July 14th 05, 11:58 PM
Captain!

Default somebody tell me about the 3 star solar system that was just discovered

i only saw a brief piece on CNN.
a binary orbitting a regular?

Old July 15th 05, 12:12 AM
Llanzlan Klazmon

"Captain!" wrote in news:S6CBe.91523$wr.54425
@clgrps12:

i only saw a brief piece on CNN.
a binary orbitting a regular?

http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/9/7/6

Klazmon.
Old July 15th 05, 12:48 AM
Captain!

"Llanzlan Klazmon" wrote in message
7.6...
"Captain!" wrote in news:S6CBe.91523$wr.54425
@clgrps12:

i only saw a brief piece on CNN.
a binary orbitting a regular?

http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/9/7/6

Klazmon.

thanks. is it me or is there always something "new" to screw up the
"accepted" theories of planet formation? i love seeing them so confused
because i always think we are too quick these days to assume that we know
for sure how these things work.

Old July 15th 05, 03:09 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

"Captain!" wrote:

i only saw a brief piece on CNN.
a binary orbitting a regular?

nightbat

Don't let that regular fool you it could be Darla's giant Mother
Star ship.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old July 15th 05, 02:06 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

nightbat wrote

"Captain!" wrote:

i only saw a brief piece on CNN.
a binary orbitting a regular?

nightbat

Don't let that regular fool you it could be Darla's giant Mother Star ship.

ponder on,
the nightbat

nightbat

More about that planet with three suns.

See:
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news/...ewz_0705planet

Remember the net Seans if they have been around for as long as they say
they have, they are very clever, very clever indeed. That planet or even
third looking sun could be an artificial immense satellite base of some
kind. There has to be a reason if they are up there why we missed them
for so long. Sure what better disguise then to blend in make yourself
look like you're an ordinary looking distant star or planet. But an
ordinary orbiting around three suns come on, dead giveaway already. And
why the silence from Darla for so long, could it be we finally detected
there solar looking or planet artificial star base? Is Darla all right
or really hurt then Andromeda mission return reported?

carry on,
the nightbat
Old July 15th 05, 03:06 PM
dre

Remember the net Seans if they have been around for as long as they say
they have, they are very clever, very clever indeed. That planet or even
third looking sun could be an artificial immense satellite base of some
kind. There has to be a reason if they are up there why we missed them
for so long. Sure what better disguise then to blend in make yourself
look like you're an ordinary looking distant star or planet. But an
ordinary orbiting around three suns come on, dead giveaway already. And
why the silence from Darla for so long, could it be we finally detected
there solar looking or planet artificial star base? Is Darla all right
or really hurt then Andromeda mission return reported?

carry on,
the nightbat

the deathstar and darth vader!
they are coming to take you away hahhihihohoho....!!!!

Old July 15th 05, 04:13 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

dre wrote:

Remember the net Seans if they have been around for as long as they say
they have, they are very clever, very clever indeed. That planet or even
third looking sun could be an artificial immense satellite base of some
kind. There has to be a reason if they are up there why we missed them
for so long. Sure what better disguise then to blend in make yourself
look like you're an ordinary looking distant star or planet. But an
ordinary orbiting around three suns come on, dead giveaway already. And
why the silence from Darla for so long, could it be we finally detected
their solar looking or planet artificial star base? Is Darla all right
or really hurt then Andromeda mission return reported?

carry on,
the nightbat

dre
the deathstar and darth vader!
they are coming to take you away hahhihihohoho....!!!!
dre

nightbat

Nah, Darth Vader is Officer Bert fun loving sci fi, but Darla
net reported Star Race Sean another thing. And I hope she is on the
level about possibly taking some of us enlightened Earth Science
Officers 1st Official Contact Day Starship ride away. Haven't you been
net post reading about potential planet eating and imploding strangelet
particles, multi killing hurricanes on the rise, dormant volcanos coming
back, increased earthquake activity, tsunami wipe outs, freak massive
100ft waves, sharks eating folks right on the breaking wave beach shore
line, killer bees, rabid gators, chicken death virus, melting ice poles,
freak twisters, fingers in the fast food salads, space monkeys, mystery
building and wall collapses, desert breaking heat waves, coffee boys
thinking Officer Bohne is their God, multi trains colliding, Gerry
Springer gone pay tv, large power outages, commercial aircraft high
altitude inflatable breast explosions, vanishing oil reserves, freak
sink holes, out of this world gas prices, fish crossing the street, no I
can't believe it's not butter commercials, Hollywood couples who have
everything getting divorces, same sex marriages, 500 cable channels with
nothing on, Old faithful getting rumbling hot and committing non
faithful seismic adultery, world wide flooding, strange comets
appearing, three stars revolving around one planet, grey aliens
suspected poaching, UFO's over Nevada, Uncle Al sometimes being nice,
Officer Bert giving up Mexican Sweet Potatoes, barnacle glue for falling
tiles space shuttle, and you're worried about some Hollywood fantasy
death star, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old July 18th 05, 02:31 AM
persian ram

"Llanzlan Klazmon" wrote in message
7.6...
"Captain!" wrote in news:S6CBe.91523$wr.54425
@clgrps12:

i only saw a brief piece on CNN.
a binary orbitting a regular?

http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/9/7/6

Klazmon.

I love this quote from the link, "How that planet formed in such a
complicated setting is very puzzling," says Konacki. "Planets from
complicated stellar systems will put our theories of planet formation to a
strict test."

All of these so called physicists must not have any experience at all in the
behavior of large scale nuclear reactions or else they would soon learn that
in a large scale system not everything is taking place exactly at the same
rate or in the same manner. Why should it be different on a stellar level?
The presence of competing matter inputs and gravitational forces and lord
only knows what else is goingon will result in observed phenomena outside
the expectations of a simple model.

BTW, this is a bit off topic, but the same thing applies to the BH people.
Can't everything be happening in a consistent fashion every micro second of
the occurence. There has to be anomolies and non-predicted processes
occuring. Nothing is perfect, not even a BH

Gadzooks!! These guys are getting paid for this?? I want my tax dollars
back!!

chuck in persia

Old July 18th 05, 04:12 AM
Greg Neill

"persian ram" wrote in message

[...]

Idiot. Planets do not form in nuclear reactions.

BTW, this is a bit off topic, but the same thing applies to the BH people.

BH "people"? Idiot.

[snip more foolishness]