New shots in my home page

Old April 17th 04, 05:39 PM
Marco Lorenzi

Default New shots in my home page

Dear All, I have just uploaded other three shots in my home page, two taken
from Namibia and one that is a suggestive mosaic of both northern and
southern sky. I hope you will like them. Here is the direct link:
http://astrosurf.com/lorenzi/images/newshot.htm
Marco

--
Home Page http://www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi

Old April 19th 04, 02:15 PM
Dave

Marco Lorenzi wrote:
Dear All, I have just uploaded other three shots in my home page, two
taken from Namibia and one that is a suggestive mosaic of both
northern and southern sky. I hope you will like them. Here is the
direct link: http://astrosurf.com/lorenzi/images/newshot.htm
Marco

Yes,

very, very nice.