How do I switch project in boinc ?

Old May 1st 04, 12:10 AM
Anders Eklöf

Default How do I switch project in boinc ?

I have installe boinc and run the tests, but somehow I ended up with the
Astropulse Beta project. Since that's not available to Mac users,
there's no work for me.

I can't figure out how to change project to SETI@Home.
Most specifically I can't find or figure out the URL to attach to ...

Or is it disk space - it appears to say so - but i have 7+ GB free, and
my preferences are set to share 2 GB and leave 1 GB.
Is that too small

Please advice me.
Old May 1st 04, 09:16 AM
Anders Eklöf

f/f george wrote:

You will have to leave a message in the Mac section of the messge
boards.

I'll try that.

http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/ap/forum/
I do not believe that you can change projects like you want because
Seti@Home is not ready for release yet. Meaning that they are only
giving us the parts of the project that need work.

Look at http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/ap/apps.php.
There you can see that Seti@Home is the only app available for Macs.
And other Mac users *are* up and running. Right ?

Just how much disk space do the apps need ?