Bitter Snow and Cold ...

Old December 6th 17, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Bitter Snow and Cold ...

"Sarah Ehrett" wrote in message

On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 18:43:38 -0800, Hägar wrote:

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:

*** you silly little mental midget ... only hillbillies from the
hinterlands of Missoura go shopping at Walmart. Haven't
set foot in one in decades. To many fatsos like your mother
and your sister cruising the aisles. When I was younger and

lived in Moberly, MO for a spell, we used to go trolling at
Walmart with corn cobs, for hogs like your mom and sis ...

Moberly? Really? That explains much. You can take the man out of
Moberly but you can't take Moberly out of the man. Ever. Bwahahahahahh.

Does that comment include Omar Bradley, who graduated from Moberly
High School and went on to be ...well you should know.

you do know that the noTroll is a mental retard and a Liberal and

would have no clue as to who Omar Bradley might be ... in fact, his
own father/uncle still hasn't fessed up to be responsible for his
pathetic existence ....

*** right on, oh dippy one ... I was there for all of 7 months, you
retard. Nothing rubbed off and I left 30 minutes after the job ended.
Alas, you are still there ... talk about rubbing off, you pathetic hick ...

I learned long ago that every place is someone's home. I still live
in a relatively small town in New England. Couldn't wait to get out
of the *congestion* of DC/Maryland Military District even though where
we lived in rural southern Maryland was charming in so many ways.

But the noTroll cannot leave the State of Missoura until his

highway cleaning weekend sentence has expired, at some year in
the future and hoping there'll be no relapse. At that time he wants
to move to San Francisco and join one of the Rainbow Flag toting
groups of butt pluggers ....