#95 1,000,000,000 stars catalogued of the Milky Way while Drake

Old May 2nd 08, 09:18 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.bio.misc,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default #95 1,000,000,000 stars catalogued of the Milky Way while Drake

Here are the data and facts:
The Milky Way Galaxy has about 10^11 stars which is 100,000,000,000

Astronomers in the star catalog have observed 1,000,000,000 of all the
stars
in the Milky Way.

It is estimated that the Milky Way has 100,000 radio pulsars of which
1,700 have been accurately recorded and detailed.

Physics of star observation and pulsar data is easy to come by,
meaning,
there is little to no place to "hide" in our galaxy if you are a radio
pulsar
or a star.

If there is another planet similar to Earth that has radio and TV and
power grid, then you would be able to receive that radio information
if you had a radio telescope.

Oldest star in Milky Way Galaxy is 13 billion years old while Earth
and
its life is 4 billion years old.

Here is an estimate of the number of planets that should be like Earth
and
possess Intelligent life:
--- quoting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extrate...Drake_equation
....Dr. Frank Drake devised the Drake equation, which mathematically
simplifies the rate
of formation of suitable stars, the fraction of those stars which
contain planets, the
number of Earth-like worlds per planetary system, the fraction of
planets where
intelligent life develops, and the fraction of possible communicative
planets, and the
"lifetime" of possible communicative civilizations which
scientifically stated there are
an estimated 10,000 planets containing intelligent life with the
possible capability of
communicating with Earth in the Milky Way galaxy.[26]
--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

Whatever you may think about the Drake estimate, it is a good estimate
given the
information we have.

The one outstanding feature and fact and data is that we "appear to be
alone"
in the Milky Way Galaxy.

If there were 2 or 3 or 4 planets like Earth that were merely 30,000
years more
advanced than humanity, we should have seen and read their radio
transmissions
the very first time we opened any one of our Radio Telescopes.
Intelligent life
other than planet Earth would have been as obvious of a fact as is the
fact that
Jupiter or Saturn exists.

The Drake estimate is good. The facts and data and observation are all
good.

The glaring fact is that no contact has ever been established and thus
we are
apparently "alone" in this galaxy.

The conclusions, the logical conclusions one should draw from this is
that the
Big Bang theory must be false for it is based on probability that
there are thousands
of planets of at least 25,000 years older than humanity on Earth, and
the assumption
in biology that a star such as the Sun is sufficient to "grow life"
must be false.

So a logical reasoning person would draw two conclusions from the fact
that
we are "alone" in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Those two conclusions are these:
(1) The Big Bang is false because its Gaussian distribution coupled
with Drake
estimate would give at least 1,000 planets with Intelligent life that
is more than
25,000 years older than human civilization.

(2) The Darwin Evolution theory of biology is wrong in its assumption
that a star
such as the Sun is fully capable of the energy required to "start
life" on a lifeless
planet and then create a diversity of life interconnected and to
maintain that
network or system of life. It has been assumed ever since Darwin
published
Origins of Species that our Sun is capable of the energy to create and
maintain
life but that is a assumption that needs to be proven, not assumed.

The fact that we have been searching the skies for 50 years with
powerful radio
telescopes and have found zero signals of ET, when all reasonable
estimates
says we should have thousands of Contacts, is a indicator that both
Big Bang
and Darwin Evolution are both fake theories.

The Atom Totality theory says that the creation of life and
maintaining life is a
huge cost of energy. More energy than what our Sun can provide to
create and
maintain life. Thus, every galaxy has but one and only one planet with
Intelligent
Life. And all the planets with ET, are about the same in development
and progress.
And since the nearest galaxy to Earth is Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy at
25,000
light years distance, we will be lucky to contact them in the year
27,000.

There is one good note to point out. As Superdeterminism replaces
Darwin
Evolution, and since one planet per galaxy has life on it, signifies
that we
will likely not go extinct any time soon. For the Atom Totality to
invest so
much energy in one planet per galaxy is not going to let that
investment
go extinct.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium