#90 the most reasonable logic is that one and only one intelligent

Old April 30th 08, 08:32 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.bio.misc,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default #90 the most reasonable logic is that one and only one intelligent

Alright, I bent over backwards of my spine trying to tag EM emissions
so that if advanced aliens
existed on other planets would receive the signal and almost
immediately say "aha, there is
life on that planet where that signal is coming from." Trouble is,
there is no tagging. And the
only signal that proves life is a signal that has patterns construed
as haveing been made
by life.

A trouble with my prior 30 or 40 previous posts on this topic is that
I never accepted the
pulsar hypothesis of neutron stars, and only recently found out that
Jupiter is a pulsar.
So I wanted to have the numbers agree with the idea that our galaxy
has alot of pulsars
and so it must have alot of advanced life. But Jupiter is merely a
planet that is lifeless.
So only recently have I been able to reconcile the large number of
pulsars and without
having to call them neutron stars, but just simply call them Jupiter-
like planets.

Now my math in those prior 30 to 40 posts is still very good math. We
have the Atom
Totality theory and not the Big Bang. So in the Atom Totality the
coupling force strength
between Gravity and Coulomb is 10^40 stronger for Coulomb. That means
in the Atom
Totality, that the maintaining of most astro bodies is run on auto-
pilot by using just
gravity to hold those star systems and galaxies together. That means
10^40 of the
force of holding together the Cosmos can be applied to giving that
energy to
planets that have life.

We know the Cosmos has approximately 10^10 galaxies and each galaxy
has approx.
10^11 stars.

We know from biology that Earth has approx 10^30 particles that
contain DNA/RNA.
Each of those particles requires not a force of gravity to maintain
them in the Universe
but supplied constantly (per time interval) with photons. Photons have
internal parts composed
of *Perfect DNA/RNA*.

Now, anyone can see the math clearly. If it requires 10^40 more energy
to maintain planets
which have Intelligent life, run on photons and not the force of
gravity, then the Universe
can only have 10^10 such planets. And since the Universe has only
10^10 galaxies it would
distribute those 10^10 lifefilled planets uniformly.

So we have this relationship:
10^10 lifefilled planets x 10^30 particles of life == 10^40 coupling
strength between gravity to Coulomb

So now, I answered why so many pulsars because most stars have Jupiter
sized planets which
emit pulses via their magnetospheres. And the reason we have never
contacted advanced
alien life is because there is only one planet per galaxy that has
life similar to life on Earth.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium