Bird Flu article...

Old March 26th 06, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Bird Flu article...

Greysky wrote:

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Greysky Here is a theory why birds are getting sick. Their resistance
is down because of global warming. The water temperature on lake Toho
has killed all the fish.and gators are going bellied up. I can relate
fish to birds. Birds eat these drying fish,and get sick. The sad part
that gives reality to this theory is there are no Pelicans flying around
lake Toho anymore,and there was a time they were limping along the shore
as they started to get sick,and die. Sad but true TreBert

Yes, sounds as if we are entering a very Sad time.... I invested in a few
Nano masks. They are the only ones that can filter a virus particle out of
the air directly. When I got the package I stashed it away and sure hope I
never have to break it out, but it is insurance. Concerns are so heightened
that the local nightly news actually devoted air time to 'the bird flu' -
they were understating it seriously when they said to expect 30 - 40% of
workers to be out with the flu, when they should have said to expect 30 -
40% of workers to be dead from the flu, which means a 75- 90% absentee rate.
FEMA is setting up shop with "doctors" that have the authority to shut down
public places, and are authorized to shoot you if you say "NO".... I think
my next investment will be a water purifier for when the city services shut
down and bullets for my gun for everything in between.

I'm sure the porpoises will solve all the problems when they arrive to
cart off the profound earth space pseudoscience babblers.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief